2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Helicopter Theory and Mysteries of New Mexico

TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Helicopter Theory and Mysteries of New Mexico Empty Helicopter Theory and Mysteries of New Mexico

Post by TruthAboutTupac Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Biggups to Makaveli Prophecy and everyone on this forum for the opportunity to introduce TAT...

this young cush and am the national outreach director for the Truth About Tupac (Tattoo Dreams) campaign for Truth, Reconciliation, Justice and Political Representation for 2012 and Beyond.

In Seattle Washington I was blessed to participate in one of the first academic courses in the University on Tupac's Legacy and Revolutionary history. I also participated in courses such as Hip Hop Culture in the United States (aside for growing up in Hip Hop), this led to an undergraduate thesis based on two theories:

"The Strategy of Possibility and Hope" and "The Fifth Sun/Seven Day Theory" ., ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

we moved from Seattle to New Mexico arriving within 100 miles of the actual location of the real Rukahs, New Mexico- the mission being to find 'the truth' of what really happened to Pac....

Long story short I ended up producing a graduate paper (that becamse a small book) called "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero" which was independently published and distributed to certain key people.

This work, while having never been refuted or even fully addressed in the depth of subjects covered has opened major doors, including the opportunity to co-author '2Pac Lives volume II: The Political Resurrection (with Drah Cenedive)' COMING SOON! and we are currently working in LA with Pac's first manager Leila Steinberg and "The Microphone Sessions" ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have had off and on record conversations with a growing number of friends and associates of Pac, including an 80 minute recorded interview/conversation with the director of "Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto", "Shed So Many Tears", "Temptationz", "Dear Momma", and "Toss It Up". The interview is specifically structured around the theme and dramatic representation of Tupac's survival in undisclosed location. I personally have been studying the Helicopter theory, and very crucial elements of the theory that have been overlooked by the majority of Pac fans (no disrespect to any of you who have been investigating and producing material to keep tha Legacy Alive) but

"There are secrets that are gonna come out..."

We would love share more of these theories, book, experiences, and upcoming projects- and will do so trust me, bein trained by the best however you all know:

1) "the game is to be sold not told"
    2) "you'd stay silent if you knew me"
    3) "get rich first then we will kick it"

The first 2 people to email the song titles of the last 3 quotes will get free invitation to our "members only" exclusive Truth About Tupac network where you have immediate access to "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero (PDF)" and will also hopefully have your browser bookmarking an invaluable perspective and questions regarding one of the biggest cover-up in recent U.S. history other than 911 or Bush stealin tha 2004 election probably is comparable idk what do you think ?

email : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Our subscription rate 12$ a year cheaper than a coffee (2$ a month)... the book itself is valued at this price, you can post your own blogs, videos, music, etc... All proceeds will benefit Tupac Legacy partners, associates, and affiliate non-profit organizations dedicated to the cause--- and no genuine fans will be turned away.]

Holler if you Hear Me

Thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"What will you do to change the world?"
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : Helicopter Theory and Mysteries of New Mexico Fmchro10
    Mood : Helicopter Theory and Mysteries of New Mexico Inspired

Helicopter Theory and Mysteries of New Mexico Empty Re: Helicopter Theory and Mysteries of New Mexico

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:40 am

Interesting, do you have any clues/findings you can share with us? Maybe you can put small snippets of your research here for us to read Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am