2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Momma Made Miracles...

TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Momma Made Miracles... Empty 2Pac Lives: The Political Resurrection (Hardcore Fan Edition vol.. II)

Post by TruthAboutTupac Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 am

2Pac Lives: The Political Resurrection (Hardcore Fan Edition Vol. II)

In 2003, under the authorship of Drah Cenedive, The Hard Evidence Research Group published a controversial and insightful book entitled 2Pac Lives: The Death of Makaveli, the Resurrection of Tupac Amaru. This group, based out of Topeka Kansas, was formed by Cenedive and consisted of ‘a college professor, avid (2Pac) fans, media reports, a journalist, historical scholar, plus religious and legal personnel. Some of the two most profound questions posed by 2Pac Lives were ‘how can a worldwide rap star escape death threats, envy and the pain of fame?’ and ‘Why did the FBI and Federal Government feel the need to assist in the magic of Makaveli? Concluding that the Feds had helped a threatening, out spoken, black activist rap star become a hero in their children’s eyes…‘But why?’

Out of the many books that have been written on the legendary Tupac Shakur, 2Pac Lives uniqueness resides in the fact that it has been one of the only texts that actually employed the lyrics of 2Pac himself to make its case in detailing the description of this subject. Questioning profound public statements (i.e. ‘the official narrative’), and particularly regarding the unbelievable wealth of pre-recorded mastered studio songs, Cenedive ask ‘Is Tupac’s existence a mere urban legend? Or is Tupac the first worldwide recording artist living in exile?’ Then, in the spirit of inclusion and in living up to the name of a ‘hardcore fan edition,’ 2Pac Lives inserts speculations from the fans themselves, whose internet chatter in the late 90’s concluded multiple ‘sightings’ and/or possible locations for the artist’s whereabouts such as Cuba, Jamaica, Arizona, and even Montana.

In 2005, a young student and writer in Seattle contacted the Hard Evidence Research Group after reading about 2Pac Lives online. Asher Underwood (aka ‘young cush’) purchased a copy of Cenedive’s book and since that time the two of them have been collaborating and building a relationship based on their mutual interest and inspirations of this Hip Hop Taboo surrounding the legendary icon and his music. Cenedive followed as Underwood's work went on to produce an undergraduate thesis pedagogically catalyzed by the conspiracy theories of Tupac’s continued existence (in an undisclosed location). This thesis, entitled The Fifth Sun Seven Day Theory, also braved a new path in contextualizing Tupac by going in-depth into explorations of the history of Tupac’s indigenous namesake, as well as the mythologies, prophecies, and guerrilla resistance associated with the South Amarucan legend of ‘Tupac Amaru (The Inca).’

When Underwood combined this critical information with the speculation of a previous paper called The Strategy of Possibility and Hope, by the Makavelian-Ghost Write the President (March, 2006), it really caught the Hard Evidence Research Group’s attention. The speculation made by this work was that the ‘mysterious and shadowy’ events surrounding ‘2Pac’s exit’ in 1996 would impact the U.S. Presidential Elections of 2008 and 2012 to the benefit of the masses. [and] Drawing from Tupac’s own lyrics- suggested this would lead to the election of America's first Black President.’ And thus, 2Pac Lives (Vol. II): The Political Resurrection was born.

Now, 13 years after the Vegas shooting, Cenedive and Underwood have teamed up to show that the relevance, politics, and spirit of one of the greatest rappers (and media personalities) of all time- Tupac Shakur- is not only far from dead, but very much alive, and ‘politically resurrected’ for the 21st century. 2Pac’s continued presence and influence cannot be underestimated, having sold over 75 million albums worldwide, and himself (thru Makaveli) initiating a movement to catalyze and mobilize minds of all ages, races, and creeds to stand up and make the changes we need to see in the world, in our nation, and in our communities. Combining the information from volume one with new (and until recently) unrevealed ‘facts’ concerning Tupac/Makaveli (aka ‘the Don Killuminati) and his ‘7 Day Theory’, 2Pac Lives: The Political Resurrection is sure to be a page turner and mind burner for those who’ve allowed the mainstream media to manipulate their own perceptions/conceptions of their favorite artist.
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : Momma Made Miracles... Fmchro10
    Mood : Momma Made Miracles... Inspired

Momma Made Miracles... Empty Re: Momma Made Miracles...

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:13 am

Cool! I absolutely loved the first book Drah made. He does make some critical mistakes in that book tough. I know your research is going to be in this new book but can you give us a snippet of what you have? Smile

- Nima
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Momma Made Miracles... Empty Snippet

Post by TruthAboutTupac Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:04 pm

I am more than happy to share snippets and conversate. Also because living up to a 'hardcore fan edition' Drah including fan's thoughts in volume i and we wanna retain some of that in volume ii. with that being said i would love to hear what you feel are or were some of his crucial mistakes?

the reason Drah brought me in volume ii is because i cover different areas and certain things i also felt were lacking in vol i but referenced.... it is like the 'links' other network thing:

everyone has elements and aspects to offer. there are things here at TMP that we will not be covering over at TAT and vice-versa. Also TAT is a paying membership, which is really based on a donation model for non-prophet grassroots political outreach . your site and every other Tupac oriented site serves its purpose and has its own core membership and activity. Again we are not seeking to take anyone's members we are looking to connect with diplomats and administrators at various sites to intercollaboratively work together.

I have snippets from Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero i would be happy to give but the fact that i've made it available for free for the first two people to provide answers to the Pac trivia/lyrics question makes me take a second to let it breathe....

Things that I have been covering since 2007 (that are not in Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero):

1) The significance and depth around the actual location of 'Rukahs, New Mexico'., while this name is fictional the location is very real, and I am in Cali now but currently live in New Mexico so there is gonna be a whole section dedicated to this, including interview with Lionel Martin who directed the video.

2) we also have a conversation and letter from a very significant political prisoner connected to Pac's legacy many people don't know about or know the connection between him and Pac (not Mutulu, Odinga, or Geronimo) .

3) off record conversation with Big Frank which we hope to expand and make official interview in the months to come...

*these are just a few of the things that will be coming out*

btw it looks like TAT will be interview with the real Freeway Ricky Ross about his experience in the Game. For those of you who done your homework and know, maybe you have some 'Tupac-related' questions you would like to hear the man speak on, if so if you have some relevant questions hit us up or leave them in the reply here...

"First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal to brothers
    Give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other"

Holler if you Hear We (TAT)
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:19 pm

TruthAboutTupac wrote:I am more than happy to share snippets and conversate. Also because living up to a 'hardcore fan edition' Drah including fan's thoughts in volume i and we wanna retain some of that in volume ii. with that being said i would love to hear what you feel are or were some of his crucial mistakes?

the reason Drah brought me in volume ii is because i cover different areas and certain things i also felt were lacking in vol i but referenced.... it is like the 'links' other network thing:

everyone has elements and aspects to offer. there are things here at TMP that we will not be covering over at TAT and vice-versa. Also TAT is a paying membership, which is really based on a donation model for non-prophet grassroots political outreach . your site and every other Tupac oriented site serves its purpose and has its own core membership and activity. Again we are not seeking to take anyone's members we are looking to connect with diplomats and administrators at various sites to intercollaboratively work together.

I have snippets from Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero i would be happy to give but the fact that i've made it available for free for the first two people to provide answers to the Pac trivia/lyrics question makes me take a second to let it breathe....

Things that I have been covering since 2007 (that are not in Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero):

1) The significance and depth around the actual location of 'Rukahs, New Mexico'., while this name is fictional the location is very real, and I am in Cali now but currently live in New Mexico so there is gonna be a whole section dedicated to this, including interview with Lionel Martin who directed the video.

2) we also have a conversation and letter from a very significant political prisoner connected to Pac's legacy many people don't know about or know the connection between him and Pac (not Mutulu, Odinga, or Geronimo) .

3) off record conversation with Big Frank which we hope to expand and make official interview in the months to come...

*these are just a few of the things that will be coming out*

btw it looks like TAT will be interview with the real Freeway Ricky Ross about his experience in the Game. For those of you who done your homework and know, maybe you have some 'Tupac-related' questions you would like to hear the man speak on, if so if you have some relevant questions hit us up or leave them in the reply here...

"First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal to brothers
    Give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other"

Holler if you Hear We (TAT)
    It would be great if you could share with us some things that prove he's alive. See, over the years i've read so many 'theories' that i'm starting to think that there is no real proof. Ofcourse i understand that Pac's plot was very well put together and it was made sure that noone could 'crack' the case. Because if some random Pac fans could do it what would stop Tupac's enemies from doing the same thing? But the things discussed in Drah's book were not really mind blowing, they were really well worded and they explain alot but it leaves to much open. In a recent interview Anton Batey did with Drah it became clear that Drah cannot defend himself properly on this matter. Yes, he wrote a whole book about it. But when Anton asked him the question: 'Show me your best clue' Drah kept trying to go around it. He said he spoke to people that have seen Tupac alive and that he's 100% sure that 2Pac lives. But where is all that? Why doesn't he show it? What's up with that...

I think it's time to break this cycle, it has been going on for a good 13 years and with all these new theories we're going to get nowhere.
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Momma Made Miracles... Empty 2Pac Lives

Post by TruthAboutTupac Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Thank you TMP Nima I really appreciate your feedback and support!., I fully understand and "feel" where you coming from and will address this specifically here at TMP, on the run now will get back later this evening with a thorough response dealing with your questions and the tele-conference debate with Anton because I was involved behind scenes with that call, have exchanged words with Anton myself, have much to say on the matter. stay tuned... (peace)
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 pm

TruthAboutTupac wrote:Thank you TMP Nima I really appreciate your feedback and support!., I fully understand and "feel" where you coming from and will address this specifically here at TMP, on the run now will get back later this evening with a thorough response dealing with your questions and the tele-conference debate with Anton because I was involved behind scenes with that call, have exchanged words with Anton myself, have much to say on the matter. stay tuned... (peace)
    Cool, thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions Smile

- Nima
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:56 pm

(I posted this sometime during September 2008 on another Tupac site, just after that conversation between Anton and Drah., because of what some people were saying about the interview and because it really pissed me off. I actually was on the phone with Drah five minutes before he went on the call with Anton), this is what i said:

Know actually yall need context because i will tell you Batey set up my man Drah. To begin with Drah was lured into the interview through a perceived interest in the several other things that were talked about (Earth on Fire, Politics, and yes then finally '2Pac Lives'). Anton was faking the funk and I will tell you why... to begin with he came into it playing dumb like he really didn't know Drah believes Tupac is alive. Also if he had of read the introduction (probably one of the most profound sections of 2Pac Lives he would have known Drah was not a Tupac fan at the time of his alleged death), and only became so after hearing Ballad of a Dead Souljah. Also, Anton was 11 in 1996. I know Ra Ra started riding when he was eleven, but Anton comes off trying to sound like he watched and followed the career of Pac from 1992-1996 (from when he was seven years old).,

Even if he did think 'okay maybe Drah is playing devil's advocate' (if he had really read '2Pac Lives') well then he at least would have shown Drah respect not just for the fact Drah is his elder, but also because regardless of whether Drah is right on this or not- he don't deserve to be talked down to by a kid like how Anton was doing. Anton ambushed Drah, he lured him in and then he went in for the kill.

(if your not mature enough to understand, see, and respect that well your not even in the conversation).,

Second of all, even after Drah was ambushed he did not back down., Even though he got a bit worked up for a sec, he didn't go as low as Anton and start speaking like he knew or knows everything. Cause let me tell you what Anton don't know everything.

The context,

The context that Anton and the listening audience needs is that Drah was true and not bluffing about not wanting to speak and reveal certain things or people. Anton is not, I am a friend of Drah.

Drah knows things that he did not bring up to Anton because of the way Anton was speaking to him... But also Drah has been so busy with other activities that a lot of the information is not fresh in his mind and 2Pac Lives is not the most important thing on his plate right now (which is why he brought me in as the co-author). I'm the guy with the fresh notebook of facts who was ready to go to bat with Anton and will do anytime. Because I will turn the tables on Anton real fast and there were many of weak spots in his 'logic and reason' and his definition/overstanding of 'faith' also...

I can keep those lyrics in context with very odd (contested and uncontested) 'facts' that has been published regarding September 7th 1996. And to say Chuck D's 18 reasons have all been refuted is absurd (they haven't even been dealt with)., And lastly this is why Anton gets no points from me in this debate- not only did he set up and ambush my cohort, but he also did so scandalously because he has still yet to reply to a very detailed and significant document I had sent him., Tell me why Anton? . I'm not saying I can prove without a shadow of a doubt through 'cross referenced and substantiated evidence' that Tupac is physically here with us- but I guarantee I can put a shadow of a doubt in any doubter's mind and flip the script on what u think u know.,

He missed the point and if your not feeling this then you probably missed it also., but thats cool just wait til volume ii comes out and in the meantime feel free to debate with me straight up yea I'm gonna send this to Anton along with resending the doc he never replied to (and lets see what happens)

*This document was produced over a year ago, Anton never got back to me and yea I got some new unknown/overlooked facts for you all, but I promise you will see this thing is way deeper than you think...*

Please remember what Pac remind us all and what he asked us

"Who do you believe in?, I keep my faith in God, Blessed to be Breathing"
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 am

If you want i can talk to Anton, i don't think Anton will back out again. And i have to say that Anton made some great points, yes i understand that Drah was 'lured in' and Anton made some childish remarks but the fact that Drah Cenedive was not able to show Anton 'hard evidence' says enough. Why is Drah making a book about it and telling thousands of people that 2Pac is still alive while he cannot prove it. Are we expected to trust him? I don't even know Drah, why should i trust him? He never shows any proof. If Pac is alive and he knows it he should either tell us or stop with these books. You cannot blame Anton for not believing Drah, why should he? And you say that you will win a debate with Anton right? Well, you don't have to debate him to prove your right. Just answer this question(not like Drah did, but with proof):

Is 2Pac physically alive? If so can you prove it? Do you have any hard evidence that cannot be refuted?
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:45 am

Drah's book was a compilation of internet conversations from 1996-2002 (he published the book in 2003). That's why it is called 'Hardcore Fan Edition.' His actual writings in the book are minimal (but significant). The opening and interludes between sections of how that book is structured is like the esotericism in Makavelian "Prophecy" (at least in my configurations of subconscious). You say he should stop writing books but his writings are spiritually inspired, he writes what he believes in. He supports his belief in conversation with all the fans out there (just like you) who also believe Tupac is alive.

If someone just breezes through, some researches (myself including) 'scan' or 'skim' or just 'glance' or 'pass through' somebody's work looking for 'certain phrases' 'concpets etc' (ie 'looking for the PROOF'). Sometimes this is necessary and beneficial for the investigator, however other times you miss thangs. Anton obviously 'missed thangs'. And thats that.

As far as your question is concerned. This is what I can tell you: "I don't know" and (if I did) "I don't know that I would tell you."

....not at this time.

Am not trying to be mysterious nut honest in telling you that I really don't know the answer. Six years of doing this research and I have certain 'facts' and information that keeps the faith and belief in Tupac's survival alive in my heart and mind. Facts that I laid out in "Tupac As a Modern Folk Hero" that nobody else online (to my knowledge) has covered or dealt with in depth.

In the upcoming 2Pac Lives (Political Resurrection) we will be providing "HARD" "CLEAR" and very specific EVIDENCE of a CONSPIRACY. Whether not Pac lived the Vegas shooting, his legacy survived not only in his music and message, but in the Urban Legendary which IS PART of his REVOLUTIONARY AGENDA! This I believe, there are 'no coincidences', just the weight of those coincidences have different possible meaings (as to the example 'holla my set when you see me'.

I am not authorized to share some of the new information that will be happening in 2010 and beyond. We have not finished the drops or finalized all negotiations but am talking about official business. Am sorry the website seems scattered and 'confusing' but they say pictures say a thousands words therefore i will leave you with an excerpt from "Tupac As a Modern Folk Hero":

"...the reader should be knowledgeable of a conference that took place in 2003 at Harvard University. Co-sponsored by The Committee on Degrees of Folklore and Mythology and The Hip Hop Archives of the Dubois Institute, the official claim of this event was:

“To further dialogue on the role of Tupac Shakur as a visionary and
    central figure in the imagination of youth, as well as in the landscape of American and global culture. As the title suggest (“All Eyez on Me”: Tupac Shakur and the Search for a Modern Folk Hero.), the goal was to envision and contemplate a new framework that emphasizes Shakur’s presence not only as an artist, but as an influential agent in the evolution of contemporary cultural, political, and social activism” ( ).

...if you want a balanced perspective and an honest in-depth evaluation of Tupac’s role in shaping and influencing through his posthumous presence (maintained by a belief in a social and political conspiracy), then we need to not so easily throw out the youth’s awe in strange numerological coincidences surrounding Tupac’s exit. On the contrary, they must be taken in context with the other ‘facts’ presented by ‘Tupac Alive’ theorists, such as the Las Vegas tradition of magic, illusion, and gangsterism.

But most importantly, all of these should especially be read in context with Tupac’s own lyrics and interview statements. If Tupac was in to bringing about a world that fostered spiritual acceptance, beliefs in numerology, mythology, and astrology will have its voice as well. Particularly considering Steinberg’s claim that Tupac studied and had interest in the 60’s, psychedelics, psychic science, yoga, alternative health, metaphysical science, philosophy, psychology, and meditation (not to mention Freemasonry and mysticism). All of these in one way or another crossover and dabble in said esoterica.

Three Theories of Pac’s Death

It is because of this that I developed my own ‘Three Theories of Tupac’s Death.’ The first theory concerns the above context, and states that ‘if Tupac is dead (or died in the Vegas shooting), then there is significant evidence necessary to begin paranormal investigations of a spiritual reality (or whirlwind) that may be detected in the physical world.’ Many people and scientists have sought to ‘prove the nature of God’ or prove that there’s ‘life after death,’ etc., and Tupac’s case may itself function as
    evidence for the unbeliever.

The ‘coincidences’ and ‘odd occurences’ are simply too numerous to be dismissed through a psychoanalytical diagnosis of large scale social psychosis (or unacceptance). Tupac was spiritual, all real fans knows this, and at the same time he envisioned facilitating in humanities spiritual evolution. Why then would he not be important to the universe, and possibly a pillar in recognizing new (and ancient) spiritual truths?

“The second theory concerning Tupac’s death gives way to popular
    opinion, and what some might say is ‘common sense’ acceptance
    regarding the evidence and public display of Tupac’s alleged autopsy
    photo. However, what is unique about this second theory is that it
    speculates a broader conspiracy put in effect by Tupac via a living will, last words, or a close associate(s) of Tupac actually manipulating certain information for as yet unknown reasons. Essentially, the main idea here is that somebody consciously distorted the facts that would be released to the public via newspapers, police reports, and interviews etc so as to set
    the tone for a 7 Day Theory underground movement.

The facts we are referring to are the specifics and final words regarding the time Tupac was shot, the amount of days he lived in the hospital (6) before passing on the seventh, and the official time of death (4:03) etc.

...the Third Theory of Tupac’s Death, agrees with 85% of Tupac
    fans, who Josh Harraway claims believe that Tupac is not dead
    ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The support for this theory is gathered
    from his own lyrics about resurrecting, evading his enemies, the taking on of the alias Makaveli, picturing himself on a cross, all the Seven Day Theory numerology correspondences, the mysterious and shadowy circumstances around that night in Vegas, comments made by Eminem, Afeni, Treach, and the theme behind the Wonder if Heavens got a Ghetto video. It is a literal interpretation that 2Pac is in fact alive, or at least, that he did live through the shooting and (7 days) hospitalization in Las Vegas in September 1996."
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:03 am

I'm sorry but those 'theories' don't tell me anything. You are trying to prove your point with theories, that just wont work. You say you have done lot's of research right? Then please do not answer this post with paragraphs of theories, just show me some of your findings. Some of the interviews, papers and clues you think are interesting. Oh and i also contacted Anton for you. Here's what he said:

Im not going to join a forum to explain myself. I thought Drah was playing devil's advocate in this stuff because its hard to fathom that a grown man would believe in such an absurd notion. But that's not even the central issue. Even if I "lured" Drah (which I didn't anyway), he should be able to defend what he publishes. If I wrote a book about the housing collapse in the United States (something that's several times more complex than this silly little alive theory), and someone wanted to interview me and told me that they wanted to know my opinions about the war in Afghanistan, then changed gears and talked about the housing panic, it would be my job - as a person who wrote a published book about it - to defend it. Would it not? But since I didnt "lure" him anyway, it's a moot analogy.

Just copy and paste that, if you wish. Also, tell him to get at me directly if he has issues with me.

I've read the book Drah made and it was good, but come on it did not prove anything. Why is Drah not showing any hard proof when his name is HARD EVIDENCE. I've yet to see any hard evidence. I'm not interested in theories. For 13 years all i've been seeing is 'theories'. Please, if i was you i would spend all the hours of research on finding actual proof. I will wait for your book and read it. But honestly, i don't think it's going to convince me. Because if you don't have real undeniable proof lot's of people won't believe it(including me).
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 am

Give this to Anton and let us know what he says:

If you are asking about the housing collapse (ie. 'proof that Tupac is alive') this is what i will say about hard evidence.

REGARDLESS OF WHETHER NOT TUPAC IS ALIVE 'PHYSICALLY' (in his most recent incarnation born June 16, 1971 as Lesane Parish)... Regardless of whether or not the physical is walking and breathing...

The extent to which Tupac says 'they talk lot a shit but its after i'm gone, cause they fear me in the ______________ ' =

"the extent to Tupac's presence (through the surviving Legacy of his music and message) IS ALIVE " as tha rastas tell it (the half hasn't even been told)...

"13 years of Alive theories" and not a single document (to my knowledge) touches the most pertinent aspects at the root of these theories as "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero"...

While this document does not 'answer the question' and 'show clear proof or hard evidence' that Tupac is Alive. It does show clear evidence and cause for further investigation into a conspiracy involving the federal government. Just as Cynthia Mckinney, Kevin Hackie, or Sylvester Stallone if you don't believe me (and if you don't know the significance of those 3 people why are you out here advocating "Makaveli Prophecy"?)

- give reason for Tupac fans to speculate his survival (beyond his own lyrics)-

(meaning other entities at work 'worked' to give meaning and breathe life into 'seven day theory')., i say 'cause for further investigation' and by that mean 2Pac Assassination as well (The Reckoning). Ask Junius: "Theres a million theories BUT ONE TRUTH"!

Anton never replied our email to him about his amazon.com review of 2Pac Lives as well ask him why that is ? (we not asking him to join a forum) just because Alexander contradicts his official story (That is so minimal to the big picture here).think outside the box Anton, you are not looking deep enough. Just as Drah said to you are a young intelligent man, but almost too inteligent for your own good. Your arrogance is almost funny, but may cause you grief someday so i pray the best for you.

Drah IS a "grown man" (lmao) which is why he hasn't even entertained this debate despite what some fake azz young punX who "blindly" follow whoever they 'think' is making the most sense instead of investigating it themselves. Maybe Tupac don't wanna be found, did any of you ever think about that? only keep the legend or possibility of his survival alive? Give you just enough to think maybe he is? maybe he isn't? Some will believe what they want, some will believe what they will (it is what it is).

Anton's attacks on Drah are different from when Tupac said 'lookin like Larry Holmes flabby and sick, tryin to playa hate on my shit- EAT A FAT DICK ' because Drah never was 'playa hating' or attacking Anton (it was the reverse) he just admitted setting up our comrade (even if i did, then trying to make it sound like its cool caz he talk bout something he more educated on like the housing crisis), thats a joke. , Drah is a mysterious and creative guy by nature. So why he gotta prove anything to you ? why ?

...and to be frank with you as well (Nima) you are saying 'you will wait until my book comes out' but i have stated over and over its made AVAILABLE 2 U 4 FREE (FRIZZZEEEEE) LIKE NO CHARGE- by just asking for an invitation (or filling in the blank above) why is that so difficult? APPARENTLY ANSWERING THE TUPAC TRIVIA WAS TOO OUT OF THE WAY OR CHALLENGE FOR AN ADMINISTRATOR OF A TUPAC SITE TO FIND OUT THREE LYRICAL REFERENCES IN EXCHANGE FOR A BOOK.

I'm offering you a free book that came out of five years of undergraduate and graduate work. One of the first academic course on Pac's Legacy when Afeni came out to speak to us. Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero has an extensive bibliography and original theories. less than a hundred people in the whole world have read it, it has opened numerous doors for myself including meeting and now knowing some of Pac's friends and Original Outlawz. My old research is not nearly as eye opening as the stuff that's coming soon (but the foundation for it).... however IT STILL PROVIDES material thats never even been addressed by the majority of Tupac books and alive theories (including Drah's first book) & I'm offering it to you for FREE and you have not even responded that is so irritating....

I'm just saying try and help me understand. I'd like to know more about you because you haven't told me nothin. I've shared quite a bit and you know how to find me (i aint hard to find)., if you don't think i'm worth your time if you don't intuitively feel your gonna learn something thats gonna spark your mind or spark a revolutionary catalyst then no worries....

(i aint mad atcha)

hey i'm gonna sign off tho, hope you all have a great day.

Wishing a happy holiday from my the TAT family to yours. Be safe , eat well Love strong! .

BYE (till next time)

"momma made miracles every thanksgiving'
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Momma Made Miracles... Fmfire10
    Mood : Momma Made Miracles... Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:29 am

WOAH THAT IS SOME HAAAARD EVIDENCE! I can't believe 2pac had an effect even on elections! This inspires me to do my Social Science project on Tupac Shakur
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:20 pm

I sent your message to Anton, this was his reply. Please contact him on Youtube, he will answer you there Wink
    I'm not sure what to say, because he really didn't do anything but whine. He didn't do as you requested, which was provide "hard evidence", and it actually appeared as though he is backpedaling in his claims that Tupac is physically alive by now conceding that "Regardless of whether or not the physical is walking and breathing...... the extent to Tupac's presence (through the surviving Legacy of his music and message) IS ALIVE. Yeah, know shit he's "alive" through his music. Saying someone is alive *mentally* is vastly different than claiming they're alive *physically*. Also, I have no idea what he's talking about, regarding Amazon.

Regardless, who cares? This subject is as dead as Tupac physically is. Again, my email address is Anton_Batey@yahoo com, and my YouTube page is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tell him to get at me where.

My reply to you:
    I'm sorry, i did not notice you wanted to give me the book for free. Thanks for that! I appreciate it. But i would like to discuss the book with you first as you're the writer; You're posts are confusing me a bit. I'm always straight to the point in my convos so i have a hard time with your posts. I understand that you have found 'eye opening' proof. So i'm asking you; share one of those 'eye opening' facts you've found. Just one undeniable clue/evidence, that's all i'm asking. Let me lay out some of the most interesting clues i've found over the years. Take this next part as an example. I would like you to do the same but with new clues;

"i let the world know i plan to die, if i dont leave with i came for im leaving high"
    This makes me think about the last picture of Suge and him in the BMW:
    Momma Made Miracles... TupacCover

Pac also makes another remark about this picture:
    ''In case u see me out in traffic, lookin' nervous and high''

" got shot murdered , can't tell you how it happened word for word "

"Best strategize on the way to profit
    Best organize how you ride so they can't stop it
    Then keep it poppin lot of busters wanna see me fall
    I ****ed your ***** and now this new shit gonna' fade 'em all
    My niggas ball made a call for some backup
    for little' homies and my dogs in the black truck
    Buck buck was the sound as they gats burst
    No need for ambulance, baby bring the black hearse
    Should've never ****ed around busta, how you figure?
    Ma kin moves on the wrong nigga, is what it sounds like
    Ding ding ding.. when you **** with the wrong nigga..
    Niggas gettin hit, when they ****, with the wrong nigga..
    ****ing with the wrong nigga"

'97 Watch me cut these muthafuckas down to size'

Then there's also the secret menu in 2Pac: Ressurection.

These are things that still make me think after all these years. Pac was no prophet, he could not foresee what was going to happen so this is odd to say the least.

One last question i have; what do you think of Kasinova? I know he's not Pac but i just want to know what you and the TAT team thinks of him.
    (I know there's a 2Pac picture in the video but some kid on Youtube did that to make it seem like he's Pac)
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:37 pm

with love haven't read your entire response yet on tha move but i will say i regret any negativity in my last message was more with how the anton-drah debate played out. have no problem reciprocating, don't appreciate the 'dead as tupac comment' but can respect your questions.

hope everyone is enjoying the conversation as much as they holidays wishing the best stay blessed.
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Momma Made Miracles... Daring

Post by 2SC Adil Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Wow, this is a very complex thread, interesting information TAT!
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:35 am

This is TAT's official response (for now) for Anton regarding the quote above. We are copying that to his email and just added his youtube page. Thank you Nima for the facilitation and also sorry I mistook his comments for yours. I am about to now respond to your reply, BRB. btw thank you TMP administral Adil! holler if you hear me

(lets try this again)

Anton (Hope this reaches you in Peace),

To begin with, in response to "Yeah, know shit he's "alive" through his music."

When you make a reply like that and then follow it with: "Regardless, who cares? This subject is as dead as Tupac physically is."

(With all due respect 2 your faculties) YOU OBVIOUSLY DON"T GET IT! , you illustrate your lack of *sensitivity and compassion*, philosophically when you explain YOUR OPINION that: "Saying someone is alive *mentally* is vastly different than claiming they're alive *physically* Again, YOU ARE STILL MISSING THE POINT (AGAIN AND AGAIN)....

Now I don't have the time or patience (at this time) to walk you through this learning process, so we will keep it moving.

Regarding "the amazon.com thing", very simple. You wrote a fairly extensive and well cited review of "2Pac Assassination", you did a good job of showing contradictions not only in Big Frank Alexanders story, but in the 'narrative' that Pac was going to leave DR. It was well thought out but lacking puzzle pieces, I think you would be naive to try convincing even your self you know the answer. I emailed you regarding your review, you emailed back, and I responded (but you never replied). I also emailed you after your debate with Drah (you never replied)... maybe you just ballin like that no time to answer such frivolous emails as a Tupac Alive/conspiracy theorist, I see you get a lot of hits its understandable you may have missed it or didn't care (no worries)., but if you have the answer, please do share we are all ears...

hope you had a great holiday, please lock us in Truth About Tupac
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Sorry for the late reply but i had lots of things to do... Anyway, are you down for a debate regarding your book and Tupac being alive?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm