2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
JUSTINA
MiTz
Rebel
2SC Adil
8 posters

Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie

2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Fmchro10
    Mood : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Daring

Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Empty Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie

Post by 2SC Adil Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:55 am

All credit goes to:'WestAfrica' He made this

I'm sure most of y'all have discovered some clues and sevens(7s) in the movie Gridlock'd. For instance, the upside down 7s in the restuarant , the time on Strech's watch was 4:30 (4+3+0=7) when Pac asked him what the time was right before they went into the restaurant, and the fact that the "G" in the movie titles "Gridlock'd" and "Gang Related" which were 2 of his last movies is the 7th Letter in the alphabet, and perhaps some other ones 7s also, but my main purpose of making this post is primarily to reveal an interesing theme in the movie that reflected one dimension of the plan that pac usually talked about and also to reveal some possible never discussed sevens(7s).

(1) First of all, the part in the movie where Pac and his friend Stretch are sitting by the girl, Cookie's bedside at the hospital after the Doctor had given both of them bad news and had gone away, pac said some interesting things:

"What if she fu*kin dies? All the things we talked about....all the things we wanted to do....probably couldn't even help some people....SHE FU*KIN DIES GETTIN HIGH...hmmm....I DON'T WANNA GO OUT LIKE THAT, MAN" and Pac also says "LATELY I'VE BEEN FEELING LIKE MY LUCK'S BEEN RUNNIN OUT. MAYBE COOKIE O.D'YING IS SOMEKIND OF SIGN"

See at about 7:00 seconds into the clip :

^^^ I believe that Pac was prophesying his death in real life through the movie. Notice he said LATELY HE'S BEEN "FEELING" that way. He's trying to send us a message that he'll be dying soon and in the movie he's describing it as his LUCK RUNNING OUT.

And then, I believe that the part where talks about "Cookie's O.D'ying(overdosing) as somekind of sign" represents a sign that Pac needs change his lifestyle or else he's gonna end up like the girl(Cookie) in the movie in the sense that he's gonna get fu*ked.
    The theme in this movie is somewhat Spiritual because the drug addiction represented a Spiritual imperfection and Pac's decision to "KICK IT" as a newyear's resolution and to go into the drug rehab program to "get off the streets" was a sign of Spiritual change.
    Now let's look at some other things that reveal this in the movie.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) In this next clip when Pac and Stretch are at Pac's Black-friend's apartment doing drugs and getting high at the table , when Pac was about to leave his friends home, Pac tells hims :

"you probably WOULDN'T BE SEEIN ME FOR A WHILE. It's my last day gettin high, new year's resolution"

and later on in the clip, after Pac and Stretch returned to their home after running from the shooters, Stretch turns on the TV, and there's a commercial on TV that's geared towards drug addicts and the commercial displays an 800 numberwhich keeps adding up to "7" !! Look at the number :

"1-800-555-0199" =1+8+5+5+5+1+9+9= 43 = 4+3 ="7"

Plus, the commercial talks about America and displays a text message on the screen about America saying , "Like it or LEAVE IT"
    ^^ I bet Pac LEFT America!!

Watch at 4:33 seconds and at 7:50 seconds into the clip:

^^^ Interesting how Pac sends another message to us by saying in the movie, "you probably WOULDN'T BE SEEIN ME FOR A WHILE" and that's a statement that we could definitley make connection with some other similar statments in his songs :
    (*The Disc 2 version of "Until the End of Time" where Pac is talking in the background at 4:10 saying "I'LL BE BACK IN A WHILE." He also says in one of the verses, "ain't flashed A SMILE IN A LONG WHILE, the unexpected birth worse of a ghetto child"
    *The start of "I ain't mad at you" how Pac says, "Yeah all the homies I AIN'T TALKED TO IN A WHILE, I'ma send this one out for y'all." To say a few) so these are all connections, however, the only difference now is that Pac is revealing the same clue in a movie.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3) In the next clip it's crazy how 7s just keep popping up, for instance, at about 1:56 seconds, there's a another 7 when the Radio host says "wake up.. It's 7 am in the morning." If you think about it, there was really no need for a radio host speaking at that time in the movie.

At about 2:50 seconds ,When Pac and stretch are talking to some Black friend of Stretch on the streets, the Black guy says, "Hey, you hear about Cos???? D???? Oh man, HE GOT OUT THE LIFE, HE LIVIN ALL S???? WITH SOME FINE CUBAN BI*CH"

^^^I'm sure many of you found that curious that he was talking about Cuban chick, but you did not notice how the rest of the statement tied in with Pac's plan. Do you notice that the guy was decribing another guy who used to be a drug addict and later CHANGED, GOT OUT THE DRUG LIFE and is NOW LIVING A BETTER LIFE WITH a fine ass CUBAN BI*CH.
    I believe that this is supposed to be a message about Pac changing his life and the "Cuban BI*CH" was mentioned to catch our attention about a possible new geographical location.
    Remember, one of the major themes in this movie is Spiritual change.

Stretch's friend also tells Pac and Stretch that if they sign up to take the HIV test they can get in a new program soon "otherwise it takes like 6 weeks" I want you readers to remember 6 weeks.

Then at about 3:55 seconds, they show Pac taking an HIV test, and then the nurse tells him that his name will be placed on a HIV waiting list and that "it will take about A WEEK TO 10 DAYS to get into Detox"

**^^^Remember the Black guys said "6 weeks", so since there are 7 days in a week, 6 weeks = 7 x 6 = 42 Days

**and then the nurse said "A Week to 10 Days" which is 7 to 10 days = 7+3 = 10 Days

**Now add the total number of Days . 42 Days + 10 Days = 52 Days (5+2 = 7)
    Or 4+2+1+0 = 7

At about 6:00 seconds, Stretch asked Pac, "how many numbers yo got?" and Pac replied "B91 and 92" which we could translate as B91 and B92 since it's 2 tickets. Can we agree on that?
    Now, I'm not trying to be farfetched here and that don't really care too much for SEVENS but I thought that hmmm, since I can believe that the Gs in the movie titles Gridlock'd and Gang Related could represent the 7th letter in the alphabets, then maybe the "B"s in "B91 and B92" could also represent the number "2" since B is the 2nd letter in the alphabets. So I decided to do the math ( 2+9+1) + (2+9+2) = 12 +13 = 25 (2+5=7)
    Or = 1+2+1+3= 7

Now watch the clip:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(4) In the next clip at about 6:03 seconds, at the part after Pac and Stretch have left the resturant and are waiting to get medicade, Pac starts telling Stretch a story about his first time getting high in the past. Some of the things Pac said were :

"you know there's always about 6 or 8 of us ghetto brothers in here "......"we was drinkin some 151 proof romney"

^^^I'm sure you were familiar with the 151 stuff (1+1+5=7), but did you ever question why Pac said "6 or 8"? Normaly people don't usually talk like that and it does not make sense to say "there's always 6 or 8 of us."
    It will make more sense to say 2 numbers that are right next to each other like "6 or 7 of us" or "8 or 9 of us." That's more formal. However, the main reason Pac says "6 or 8 of us" is to draw our attention to the number that he's skipping and that is "7."
    ( a perfect example of a song where he does the same thing is "Uppercut" where he says "the judge gave you 8 years , you doing 6." See? There we go with 6 and 8 again!!)

And then Pac was telling Stretch about how he tried white powder with some some teenagers back in the day, and Pac talks about how they all reacted to the powder by saying :

"eveybody got sick as dogs. I mean, brothers is runnin around throwing up and all, except for me..FOR ME IT WAS LIKE GOING BACK TO THE WOMB, you know, it was like I HAD NEVER FOUND SUCH PEACE. I WAS HOME. I WAS 16 FREAKIN YEARS OLD"

^^^ Here Pac sends a message to us about his death as a strategy. "GOING BACK TO THE WOMB" is symbollic of going back to be REBORN or REINCARNATED , and talks about how he FOUND PEACE, and adds a "16" (1+6=7)

Rebel
    Rebel
    Street Hustla
    Street Hustla

Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Empty Re: Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie

Post by Rebel Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 pm

how everything links with the number 7 & stuff, really makes me think he did fake his death. seems so strange how everything relates, theres gotta be something to it?
    MiTz
    MiTz
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by MiTz Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Rebel wrote:how everything links with the number 7 & stuff, really makes me think he did fake his death. seems so strange how everything relates, theres gotta be something to it?
    Well 2pac was however obsessed with Numerology, especially with 7, I think the same way though. Come 2014, Pac will rise

Pce, MiTz farao
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Mood : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Mellowy

Post by JUSTINA Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 pm

MiTz wrote:
    Rebel wrote:how everything links with the number 7 & stuff, really makes me think he did fake his death. seems so strange how everything relates, theres gotta be something to it?
    Well 2pac was however obsessed with Numerology, especially with 7, I think the same way though. Come 2014, Pac will rise
    Pce, MiTz farao

MiTz, is this your personal opinion, that Tupac was obsessed with numerology or have you got some proof he was really interested in it?
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:28 pm

JUSTINA wrote:
    MiTz wrote:
    Pce, MiTz farao

MiTz, is this your personal opinion, that Tupac was obsessed with numerology or have you got some proof he was really interested in it?

2Pac did read about numerology in prison,and was definitely interested in it, especially the number 7.
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Post by JUSTINA Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 pm

GuardadoMusic wrote:
    JUSTINA wrote:
    MiTz wrote:
    Pce, MiTz farao

2Pac did read about numerology in prison,and was definitely interested in it, especially the number 7.

Any link to where he actually says it?
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This guy mentions it.
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Post by JUSTINA Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:26 am

Thank you for the link GM.
    Still, did anyone see Tupac's interview, where he stated by himself, that he was interested in numerology?
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Sneaky

Post by Shiva Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 pm

He was interested in alot of things. We undermine how intelligent he really was. He read the Quaran, Bible etc. Alot of books. You all have to understand that just because a lot of 7's appear does not mean anything. Have you ever considered this before Pac died? Maybe he told his mother on his death bed that he wanted to never be forgotten, and thats a famous Pac quote if someone can get me that. He never wanted his legacy to die. And Afeni had to take that role on. Thats why she is mostly involved in all 2Pacs production and stuff. Like I wonder if heavens got a ghetto. She directs it with I think it is Gobi? Remember, Pac always thought ahead of time.
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Post by JUSTINA Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 am

I respect work people put into any kind of research, but this one shows, that Tupac alive believers are really people with great imagination.
    Pac is intelligent, sharp-minded person and if before leaving he did something to keep his legacy alive, something to ensure material wealth of his family, it was hundreds of songs, but not all those secret 7s for us to practise our math skills.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Fmfire10

Post by Makavelilives* Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:31 am

He died 7 months after the release of All Eyez On Me. EXACTLY 7 months
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:20 pm

i have proof tupac was interested in numerology. primary source information that has also been published in the public domain. yall killin me sorry i gotta say this but truth about tupac (dot) bomb first on all thez bustas wanna sound like yo biggups to west africa i didn't even read none of that just responding to justina yest tupac was interested in numerology, studied numerology, expressed it in more than just music (AB what you gotta say bout that)? . holler if you hear me shouts out TMP from TAT all day ery day ! 7 7 7
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Makaveli Lives yes he died seven months after release but there is something else that happened on the day that all eyez on me was released and nobody (no tupac fans) no tupac sites, no writers or researchers or anybody that we know of has addressed this issue other than TAT. It is worth having a conversation about... you gotta hit us up at TAT tho be a diplomat for TMP or something come check out Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero and rally ya troops we Makaveli Minded Souljahs Bustin Shots Blindly Trying to Find Truth About Tupac (dot) u Know The REst Holler if you Hear US? (Crooked in All 50 States shouts out 2 Sky Love Baby 100)
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:34 pm

In response to Sunny you are correct. i don't know if its the quote you are referring to

"Ill be legend breathing or dead" but there are many references.

Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto was directed by Lionel Martin. Again, TAT will be releasing a hour and half conversation interview with Lionel Martin the director of Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto, Toss It Up, Temptationz, She So Many Tears, and Dear Momma.

Gobi directed Made N.I.G.G.A.Z. and was a part of "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" and "How Do You Want It?"

So tell me " How Do U Want It? " (TAT)
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Clues and 7's in GRIDLOCK'D movie Fmfire10

Post by Makavelilives* Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Omg Truth About Tupac you guys are going so deep into this that you will uncover the truth

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm