2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it!

Poll

2pac.. Alive or dead

[ 3 ]
    What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_lcap43%What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_lcap14%What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_lcap0%What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_lcap0%What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_lcap43%What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! I_vote_rcap [43%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Empty What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it!

Post by PacForLife Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:55 am

Ever wondered what does the word MAKAVELI means, here we go

Makaveli is a mix of words put together.

the first two letters backwards spell am

skip the k

unscramble aveli and it means alive

then the letter k comes in, it means Kuhh.

Kuhh means bro, or homie.

So that's a sign, maybe pac chose that name after knowin what does it mean & ofc.. That name may be a reason that he's alive but we still don't know.. maybe.. MAYBE God took is soul so he's RIP.. How we'd know.. Even if he faked his death, but he can't escape the real death so.. I wonder if he's alive or dead.. Poll
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Fmchro10
    Mood : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Inspired

What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Empty Re: What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it!

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 am

Makaveli stands for: 'Machiavelli', Pac changed the letters and simplified the name a bit so it's easier to pronounce and write. Plus 'Makaveli' just sounds way better than 'Machiavelli'. Especially for a rapper.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Fmfire10
    Mood : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Daring

What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Empty Re: What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it!

Post by Makavelilives* Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am

Word
    Which is why people think he will follow the footsteps of Machiavelli
    But I am not making a decision until i read both the Art Of War by Machiavelli and i think theres one by Sun Tzu that Tupac also read
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Fmchro10
    Mood : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 am

Makavelilives* wrote:Word
    Which is why people think he will follow the footsteps of Machiavelli
    But I am not making a decision until i read both the Art Of War by Machiavelli and i think theres one by Sun Tzu that Tupac also read
    You should definatly read those books if you want to get a better understanding of what Pac meant when he talked about Machiavelli and Sun Tzu Wink
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 am

I lol'd when I saw this title Very Happy
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What does makaveli means, maybe related to Pac, don't miss it! Fmfire10

Post by Makavelilives* Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Lol same GM but didnt want to point it out
    Lmaaao when i look back at it
    PFL did you do that on purpose, like just for shits? lol!
    And Nima, those books are in my public library but they keep getting checked out dammit!
    But I am planning on reading 'Black Like Me' for now, also a book Pac read
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Damn me too, keep checking for Art of War. Seriously, how popular can it be? Mad
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 am

Surprisingly popular!
    Even after hundreds of years!
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ain't that book is the one you're talkin about?
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 am

Wow
    Yea i guess i never really seen it but thats it
    Damn you found it!
    I'll stick to the old fashion way though, from a book lol
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 am

That and also the Prince by Machiavelli
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Yup I got the prince down and I think i might have a project i did on it still on my USB port
    My teacher said i can't post it online because of copyright, but all i did was use a couple songs and pictures and i have all the sources in the credits and what not
    So can i post it?
    If i still have it?
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Who cares what your teacher says man, just post it fu
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm

I know right da fuk was i thinking lol
    Alright man im getting my USB port out now and I have an Angels and Demons project and The Prince project
    Should i upload to Youtube then here?
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Alright here they are!

The Prince:

Angels and Demons:
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Saw the first one, checking out the next one later
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks
    Can't believe i was scared to post it this whole time
    sad taunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm