2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon....

Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Browser : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Fmfire10
    Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Goofy

The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Empty The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon....

Post by Killa Kam Wed May 05, 2010 12:48 pm

The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Axzmz9
    Hey there fellow 2SC members welcome to The Rebirth Dvd Thread

This was a project idea i had a long time ago back in 06 or so it was originally titled the Black Project and was supposed to be a TupacNation Exclusive got into some arguments with a certain admin and it became un-exclusive to TN and then was moved to Mob-Figgaz after my co-host Dj-smith & wesson dropped out from the project all production for it had halted and i returned to the idea bored i had decied to reopen the project and start working on it again but i needed a new co-host i had befriended Dj-Emon which we get along very well together and like the same music all i needed was some help from some people and what a better place to start then a fairly new message board like 2SC With a new title and some new partners The Rebirth Could Be on of the best Tupac Projects made from some Fans and Crazy Internet Djs =).....Wait you wonder what project is its a collection of Mixes Made By You which Then will be used to make a music Video with If your looking to help check out the instructions and rules below

You can make a video for someone else mixes as long as you ask permission of the Dj if he will allow the mix to be on the Project If you have a mix but don't know how to make a video then you can ask Emon or myself to help you out i will allow for old mixes to be used but we are looking for some new mixes stuff that people haven't heard before please do not share your mix or video with anyone else on the board except Emon, Your partner,or myself The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Icon_exclaim The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Icon_exclaim The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Icon_exclaim

Yours Truly ..
    Killa Kam

Last edited by Killa Kam on Mon May 24, 2010 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Fmchro10
    Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Inspired

The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Empty Re: The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon....

Post by 2SC Nima Wed May 05, 2010 12:51 pm

This is a great idea! I'm currently working on getting the 2PacShakurChannel mixtape out but when that's taken care of I can hook you up with a trailer and I can make some music vids Smile Nice to see you took this mixtape here man, sounds like it's gonna be great.
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Browser : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Fmfire10
    Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Goofy

The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Empty Re: The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon....

Post by Killa Kam Wed May 05, 2010 12:55 pm

2SC Nima wrote:This is a great idea! I'm currently working on getting the 2PacShakurChannel mixtape out but when that's taken care of I can hook you up with a trailer and I can make some music vids Smile Nice to see you took this mixtape here man, sounds like it's gonna be great.

Yeah man was looking for a fresh start for the tape and no place better then here and that would be really awesome man !
    DJ DEMON
    DJ DEMON
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Mellowy

Post by DJ DEMON Wed May 05, 2010 1:43 pm

you know im down to help dude just holler
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 pm

DJ DEMON wrote:you know im down to help dude just holler

good lookins mate The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... 827136
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Fmchro10
    Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Wed May 05, 2010 5:25 pm

I can put together a few tracks, how many would you like?
    Also, Rebirth has already been done by DJ Thug Life, with the same Pac pic as yours Wink
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Word bro I can help with any videos too holla if u need me
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Wed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm

GuardadoMusic wrote:I can put together a few tracks, how many would you like?
    Also, Rebirth has already been done by DJ Thug Life, with the same Pac pic as yours Wink

as many as you want to do man and its not a mixtape its a dvd and the pac pic im useing is just for the promo poster idc
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Wed May 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Makavelilives* wrote:Word bro I can help with any videos too holla if u need me

ight man just add me on msn
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Wed May 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Ah, don't use that...Any other way?
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Wed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Makavelilives* wrote:Ah, don't use that...Any other way?

what do you use ? if not anything we can just pm info
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Wed May 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Gmail, and yeah pm is what I thought we'd use
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm

new name changed it from the rebirth to deja vu
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : The Deja Vu DVD Presented To You By Dj-Kamikaze Aka. Killa Kam And Dj -Emon Coming Soon.... Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Killa Kam wrote:new name changed it from the rebirth to deja vu

Great name Kam!
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm

GuardadoMusic wrote:
    Killa Kam wrote:new name changed it from the rebirth to deja vu

Great name Kam!

thnx man =)
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Mon May 24, 2010 11:16 am

updated with cover
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon May 24, 2010 11:20 am

Man, thats SICK, I'ma see if I can come up with anymore mixes
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Mon May 24, 2010 11:22 am

GuardadoMusic wrote:Man, thats SICK, I'ma see if I can come up with anymore mixes

thnx man =) and that would be cool dude just send em to me when your done cheers
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 am

I'm working on one right now cat
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon May 24, 2010 5:35 pm

delete

Last edited by GuardadoMusic on Mon May 24, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Mon May 24, 2010 6:01 pm

GuardadoMusic wrote:Alright, finished this one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thnx man but can you just send em to me thru pms i dont wanna release shit till the actual release date and do u have a facebook?
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Killa Kam wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:Alright, finished this one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thnx man but can you just send em to me thru pms i dont wanna release shit till the actual release date and do u have a facebook?

Alright, I'ma delete the post. I do have facebook but I won't be sharing it with anyone here, get at me with email, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am