2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ThaMakaveliProphecy

Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Welcome To ThaMakaveliProphecy Sneaky

Welcome To ThaMakaveliProphecy Empty Welcome To ThaMakaveliProphecy

Post by Shiva Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Thank you for choosing Tha Makaveli Prophecy as your number one priorty for tupac shakur news and latest updates revolving the life of tupac.

I hope that when you did sign up that you viewed the rules and regulations page and took your time to go over some of the points. There are a nunber of issues that I will quickly run through and you must read before you get started on the forum.

Tha Makaveli Prophecy staff have worked extremely hard in order to set up this forum and will not tolerate any inappropriate behaviour. This includes swearing at staff, racial and other aspects of discrimination, violence towards other members, unnecessary swearing etc. If any of these are violated then the staff will be forced to take action and issue the culprits with a warniing. If the matter is serious enough then it will lead to a ban. There is also a thread containing the use of the reputation and point system so feel free to check that out.

We do not only cover tupac, but also every aspect that you can think of. Other sections include information relating to subjects such as world issues, music, films, gaming and much, much more. Feel free to add any information you have to the forum whenever you like!

Moving on, I hope you enjoy your stay at Tha Makaveli Prophecy and contribute well to the site. If their is any problem, do not hesitate to contact any member of staff and be assured we will do our best to help you out with your needs.

Enjoy.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am