2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fiddy & Gaga

GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Fiddy & Gaga Fmchro10
    Mood : Fiddy & Gaga Relaxed

Fiddy & Gaga Empty Fiddy & Gaga

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm

50 Cent is adding his name to a long list of stars who want to work with Lady Gaga - the rapper is in awe of the singer's originality.

A wide variety of artists have already expressed an interest in teaming up with the Poker Face hit-maker for a collaboration, including Ne-Yo, Lindsay Lohan, Susan Boyle and Snoop Dogg. And 50 Cent is happy to join the waiting list, because he's convinced Gaga is the only musician in the spotlight who is creating her own trends.

He tells Rap-up.com, "Yeah, I would like to work with her. It'd be cool. I think she's fresh. I haven't seen that before. What she's doing now is new, with all the crazy dress codes and all that stuff. A lot of things in music/entertainment are recycled. It's gonna sound like a diss, but it's no disrespect that you would see Lil Wayne wear a little black vest and that hat. I saw Cyndi Lauper wearing that; it was (just) on a different artist. And even the glasses that Jay-Z had on, that is Frank Sinatra. These are all iconic pieces coming back."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/06/10/50_cent_wants_to_work_with_lady_gaga_
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Fiddy & Gaga Fmfire10
    Mood : Fiddy & Gaga Daring

Fiddy & Gaga Empty Re: Fiddy & Gaga

Post by Makavelilives* Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Good 4 him. Fiddy fiddy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm