2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.


Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.


Keep the Legacy Alive!


- 2SC


    I'm sure we've all seen this

    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmchro10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:37 pm

    I guess so, right? I'd like to know where the channel got those pics.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmfire10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Makavelilives* on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm

    Same thing i was wondering Question
    Confusing shit.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:34 pm

    lmao at these vids
    MakaveliTheDon
    MakaveliTheDon
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2010-02-22

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by MakaveliTheDon on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 am

    No they wouldnt just let the cameraman record tupac....I dont think that that would be a reaction from thugz....
    And he says "hey hide pac"....I dunno it seems so made up...
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmfire10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Makavelilives* on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm

    Yea why would they throw up wesstside sign at the camera and then be like hide pac lol
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2009-12-27

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by PacForLife on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 am

    That guy really looks like pac, I've even mixed up, & looks like Eazy E with'em.. Really.. But the way he does the westside sign.. really thought that it was h im but who knows.. till he shows himself.. he can't be found.. eventho if someone took a pic of him.. or a video, btu he must of killed that person or paid him.. but I really do think that he's alive.. can't wait for 4 years till 2014 comes.. bur if he came on 2014.. i guess on his Birthday cus it may seem like a Birthday gift for him is to show off for public loooooool lol!
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmfire10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Makavelilives* on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 am

    Yea thats all IF he comes back
    I don't want 2014 to come, because of so many people who might think he is gonna come back
    And if he doesn't, it would be sad if all those people forget about Pac...
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2009-12-27

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by PacForLife on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 pm

    True.. but we have high hopes that he'll come back.. Man I wish that some new songs from pac come.. really ( can't say bored ) but fed up from listenin to them, but whenever I listen to one, I gotta complete it cus I love it.. Can't leave Pac but wish somethin new from him come out... c'on pac.. come back!
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 347
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Sneaky
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Shiva on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:44 pm

    PacForLife wrote:True.. but we have high hopes that he'll come back.. Man I wish that some new songs from pac come.. really ( can't say bored ) but fed up from listenin to them, but whenever I listen to one, I gotta complete it cus I love it.. Can't leave Pac but wish somethin new from him come out... c'on pac.. come back!

    Projects with over 250 songs leaked.
    KILLERBEE
    KILLERBEE
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-06

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by KILLERBEE on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:50 pm

    Sunny wrote:
    PacForLife wrote:True.. but we have high hopes that he'll come back.. Man I wish that some new songs from pac come.. really ( can't say bored ) but fed up from listenin to them, but whenever I listen to one, I gotta complete it cus I love it.. Can't leave Pac but wish somethin new from him come out... c'on pac.. come back!

    Projects with over 250 songs leaked.

    Where, when and how?
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmfire10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Makavelilives* on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm

    Well new album coming out this year on his birthday but its his more earlier stuff i believe
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2009-12-27

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by PacForLife on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:35 am

    I guess that's true..
    KILLERBEE
    KILLERBEE
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-06

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by KILLERBEE on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:02 am

    hmm people keep being confused about this... There are 2 new 2Pac albums coming...

    1st - Shakurspeare - with his early 1988 songs - by Born Busy Records
    2nd - TBA - his 1996 music - By Death Row Records/Wideawake

    But I think we wont see the second one soon... Still no information about Death Row...

    Shakurspeare - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmchro10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:35 am

    KILLERBEE wrote:hmm people keep being confused about this... There are 2 new 2Pac albums coming...

    1st - Shakurspeare - with his early 1988 songs - by Born Busy Records
    2nd - TBA - his 1996 music - By Death Row Records/Wideawake

    But I think we wont see the second one soon... Still no information about Death Row...

    Shakurspeare - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    I haven't heard of that 2nd one with DeathRow. Where could I get more info?
    KILLERBEE
    KILLERBEE
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-06

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by KILLERBEE on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:08 am

    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    KILLERBEE wrote:hmm people keep being confused about this... There are 2 new 2Pac albums coming...

    1st - Shakurspeare - with his early 1988 songs - by Born Busy Records
    2nd - TBA - his 1996 music - By Death Row Records/Wideawake

    But I think we wont see the second one soon... Still no information about Death Row...

    Shakurspeare - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    I haven't heard of that 2nd one with DeathRow. Where could I get more info?

    There are alot of interviews about it on the internet... But here is one on youtube... As I remember it, it also says about the 2Pac release... I can be wrong it has been some time since I heard that interview last.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 347
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Sneaky
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Shiva on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 am

    ^ I think you are talking about the wideawake/deathrow release. It is not going to happen. Lara Lavi got fired for selling music to a bootlegger so thats a no no. And Killerbee. THC Evo leaked and I dropped a few other gems in the makaveli download section
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

    Posts : 379
    Join date : 2009-12-27

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by PacForLife on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:34 pm

    True true, altho all the info's I read about pac they never mentioned that 2nd album, only shakespeare that's it.. so other one wouldn't be out tho..
    KILLERBEE
    KILLERBEE
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-06

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by KILLERBEE on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:15 pm

    who says, just because Lara Lavi got fired there wont be no 2Pac release?

    already got the collection, thx...
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 347
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Sneaky
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Shiva on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 pm

    KILLERBEE wrote:who says, just because Lara Lavi got fired there wont be no 2Pac release?

    already got the collection, thx...

    Think as you wish my friend, but when it hits June then we shall see who is right afro
    KILLERBEE
    KILLERBEE
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-06

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by KILLERBEE on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:50 pm

    I hope it's gething released in June, but we haven't heard a thing in a while, so who says it's gething released in June?

    I just hope...

    Sorry lol...

    And sorry for saying this, if the music industry wants to be nasty, we be nasty too by leaking stuff :]
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmchro10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 pm

    Shiva wrote:^ I think you are talking about the wideawake/deathrow release. It is not going to happen. Lara Lavi got fired for selling music to a bootlegger so thats a no no. And Killerbee. THC Evo leaked and I dropped a few other gems in the makaveli download section

    Which thread? Sorry cat
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 347
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Sneaky
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Shiva on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 am

    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    Shiva wrote:^ I think you are talking about the wideawake/deathrow release. It is not going to happen. Lara Lavi got fired for selling music to a bootlegger so thats a no no. And Killerbee. THC Evo leaked and I dropped a few other gems in the makaveli download section

    Which thread? Sorry cat

    Did I drop THC EVO in the download section?
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Fmchro10
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    This one, right? Thanks cat
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 347
    Mood : I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Sneaky
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Shiva on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 pm

    GuardadoMusic wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    This one, right? Thanks cat

    Nope, the PRIVATE edition got released. I will get Nima to drop it for you guys

    Sponsored content

    I'm sure we've all seen this - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sure we've all seen this

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 29, 2020 7:56 pm