2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Charapenho
GuardadoMusic
6 posters

GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep

GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Fmchro10
    Mood : GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Relaxed

GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Empty GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 10:03 am

Finished my first mixtape, just need feedback from you guys (which songs I should change, remove, or whats not perfectly matched up etc.) and then I just gotta make a preview for my channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Charapenho
    Charapenho
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Empty Re: GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep

Post by Charapenho Fri May 14, 2010 1:38 pm

hey bro!

first of all hi to everybody, cause im new here.

Just downloaded the mixtape. Conclusion:

Bro dont get me wrong, i appreciate your effort and your love to pac, but i didnt like the tape. Some songs are even disrespecting to pac. I mean CMON, how can you mix pac with the theme song of the fresh prince???

Dont get me wrong man and dont hate an on me cause its just my first comment, but im just tryin to be honest with you.

Hope you understand

Peace
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Empty Re: GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Charapenho wrote:hey bro!

Bro dont get me wrong, i appreciate your effort and your love to pac, but i didnt like the tape. Some songs are even disrespecting to pac. I mean CMON, how can you mix pac with the theme song of the fresh prince???

Dont get me wrong man and dont hate an on me cause its just my first comment, but im just tryin to be honest with you.

Hope you understand

Peace

How is mixing the Fresh Prince theme song disrespectful to Pac...?
    I appreciate the honesty though, any other tracks you did or didn't like or thought were disrespectful?
    Charapenho
    Charapenho
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by Charapenho Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm

The Still Ballin (Party & Bullshit Remix) is ok. Thats the only one i like.

The Fresh Prince song is disrespectful to pac, because thats like clown/circus music. I mean its like puttin a monkey in front of a lion, a priest in front of an atheist, a comedian in front of a dead. It just doesnt go. Something serious doesnt go with something easy. Its wierd to explain, i hope you get it in some way.

I know im repeating myself, but im just being honest so dont get me wrong and keep up the work !
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Charapenho wrote:The Still Ballin (Party & Bullshit Remix) is ok. Thats the only one i like.

The Fresh Prince song is disrespectful to pac, because thats like clown/circus music. I mean its like puttin a monkey in front of a lion, a priest in front of an atheist, a comedian in front of a dead. It just doesnt go. Something serious doesnt go with something easy. Its wierd to explain, i hope you get it in some way.

I know im repeating myself, but im just being honest so dont get me wrong and keep up the work !

Really? Party & Bullshit was done by Makavelilive's, props to him.
    I guess you what your trying to say is that Pac doesn't fit the mood of the original Fresh Prince song.
    Anything about the other tracks though, good or bad?
    Charapenho
    Charapenho
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by Charapenho Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm

not my kind of style,im more into the old school beats, you made most of the tracks with some 50 beats and others. But like i said,keep it up bro. Youre cool bro cause you dont start hatin like other internet clowns just for sayin my opinion.

Peace
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Sneaky

Post by Shiva Fri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm

GuardadoMusic wrote:
    Charapenho wrote:hey bro!

Hope you understand

Peace

How is mixing the Fresh Prince theme song disrespectful to Pac...?
    I appreciate the honesty though, any other tracks you did or didn't like or thought were disrespectful?

LOL dude is trippin man, guardado I downloaded it and i just listened to the fresh prince one and to that new guy, no offence are u high? how the fucc is that disrespectful to pac? check yourself boy. Ima peep the rest and see how it is, which im sure it will be dope cus u put alot of effort in it.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Charapenho wrote:not my kind of style,im more into the old school beats, you made most of the tracks with some 50 beats and others. But like i said,keep it up bro. Youre cool bro cause you dont start hatin like other internet clowns just for sayin my opinion.

Peace

Oh, I see. I like mixing more new-school style, but I guess I can't please everyone right?

And thanks Shiva, hit me back with some feedback!
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Fri May 14, 2010 3:13 pm

GuardadoMusic wrote:
    Charapenho wrote:not my kind of style,im more into the old school beats, you made most of the tracks with some 50 beats and others. But like i said,keep it up bro. Youre cool bro cause you dont start hatin like other internet clowns just for sayin my opinion.

Peace

I like mixing more new-school style, but I guess I can't please everyone right?

Aint nothin wrong with that bro
    Charapenho
    Charapenho
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by Charapenho Fri May 14, 2010 3:16 pm

im just saying what i feel man, either you gonna respect it or not. Just being open minded here
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Charapenho wrote:im just saying what i feel man, either you gonna respect it or not. Just being open minded here

Anyway, it was nice of you to download it, I appreciate it
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Browser : GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Fmfire10
    Mood : GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Goofy

Post by Killa Kam Fri May 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Charapenho wrote:im just saying what i feel man, either you gonna respect it or not. Just being open minded here

i think your one of those pac fans that finds everything disrespectful if it doesn't fit in the characteristic you think is pac
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Killa Kam wrote:

i think your one of those pac fans that finds everything disrespectful if it doesn't fit in the characteristic you think is pac

Nothing wrong with that, we're not going to force him to enjoy it. If he doesn't like it, he'll listen to something he likes and thinks that isn't disrespectul
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Fri May 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Still downloading, damn this takes a while. I'll get back with my feedback, real excited
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Yeah, download takes a while, about half an hour.
    Here's my low-budget photoshop for the artwork, included in the .zip. Wish I could've done a better job, still learning though

GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Cover10

GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Cover210
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Fri May 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Yo thats tight bro the track listing looks beast too! It amazing for 'low-budget photoshop' lol
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Makavelilives* wrote:Yo thats tight bro the track listing looks beast too! It amazing for 'low-budget photoshop' lol

Thanks, I wanted to add more background then just the plain black, next time it'll be better
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Fri May 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Yoooo its done downloading man this first track is amazing! Especially Big L's verse and those dope effects!

I love it as I'm listening man especially glad to hear Don't Fall Asleep track man I love that one!

The Fresh Prince one is good too I don't know what that dude trying to say it doesn't matter what track you put Pac on theres no point of comparing because there is no comparison to Pac!
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat May 15, 2010 9:57 am

Makavelilives* wrote:Yoooo its done downloading man this first track is amazing! Especially Big L's verse and those dope effects!

I love it as I'm listening man especially glad to hear Don't Fall Asleep track man I love that one!

The Fresh Prince one is good too I don't know what that dude trying to say it doesn't matter what track you put Pac on theres no point of comparing because there is no comparison to Pac!

Thanks bro, first track was produced by me. And I fixed up Don't Fall Asleep, some Bone Thugs parts weren't matched up.
    Any songs you think I should take out?
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Sat May 15, 2010 3:26 pm

yo man u shuda got me to make the cover for you
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat May 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Shiva wrote:yo man u shuda got me to make the cover for you

That would be real helpful bro, I'll hit you up next time I need artwork
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Sat May 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Take out? Well I guess you would only want the best of the best, so I'mma just give my opinion you don't have to agree with it though, I KNOW you worked harder and all these and I'm bout to put this whole shit on my mp3!

Hmmm I'm not feeling Black Cotton as much, but I think thats it but you did a good job of making it feel like a real mixtape i paid for or something lol don't know how to explain but it flows well like a mixtape flows like, ya know?
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun May 16, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah, Black Cotton is my least favorite track, I'ma take it out but I need another opinion, just to be sure.
    And thanks for listening to it, it means a lot to me bro
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : GuardadoMusic Vol. 1: Don't Go To Sleep Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 am

Gonna download this, I'll report back with what I think of it bro Very Happy
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun May 16, 2010 11:54 am

2SC Nima wrote:Gonna download this, I'll report back with what I think of it bro Very Happy

Sounds great Nima, thanks for checking it out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 am