2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate!

PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate! Empty EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate!

Post by PacForLife on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Heey! am back after a loooong break, summer holiday's gonna come soon so more tracks gna come! Now am givin ya up 2 tracks from my new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate.

R&B HipHop Style: Why did you do that to me.
    Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rap: Old days keep coming back for me.
    Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't leave without posting your opinion!!! Very Happy
    Best gards,
    EmPaC Smile
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate! Fmchro10
    Mood : EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate! Relaxed

EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate! Empty Re: EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate!

Post by GuardadoMusic on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Didn't like the first one at all, except for the beat. You should focus on rapping more instead of singing.

Second one was alright
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate! Fmfire10
    Mood : EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate! Daring

EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate! Empty Re: EmPaC Is BaCk on TrAcK! 2 Hits from his new mixtape The Best Form Of Love Is Hate!

Post by Makavelilives* on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Yo your back! I was wonderin this whole week bout you homie!
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 am

Heey! Ye I guess I am! But still 2 weeks of school, exams :@
    Ye I'll try to do my best G Smile
    Wish me luck Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 29, 2020 12:31 am