2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.


Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.


Keep the Legacy Alive!


- 2SC


    Help - How do I make acapellas?

    2PacTheDon
    2PacTheDon
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-06-07

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by 2PacTheDon on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:43 pm

    Yo

    I am about to make a remix. The only problem with this is that I dont know how to make acapellas. Every Tupac acapella is there but I was thinking I'm gonna do something with Michael Jackson and 2Pac together. And Michael acapellas is very hard to find. So my question to you is how do I make acapellas? I would really appreciate a quick answer.

    Peace
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Help - How do I make acapellas? Fmchro10
    Mood : Help - How do I make acapellas? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Re: Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

    2PacTheDon wrote:Yo

    I am about to make a remix. The only problem with this is that I dont know how to make acapellas. Every Tupac acapella is there but I was thinking I'm gonna do something with Michael Jackson and 2Pac together. And Michael acapellas is very hard to find. So my question to you is how do I make acapellas? I would really appreciate a quick answer.

    Peace

    You don't have to "make" an acapella, they're usually leaked or released.
    If you're talking about a CPU acapella, I can help you.
    What acapella's do you need?
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : Help - How do I make acapellas? Fmfire10
    Mood : Help - How do I make acapellas? Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Re: Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by Makavelilives* on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm

    Yeah if you need an acapella just post it in that section.
    2PacTheDon
    2PacTheDon
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-06-07

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Re: Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by 2PacTheDon on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 am

    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    2PacTheDon wrote:Yo

    I am about to make a remix. The only problem with this is that I dont know how to make acapellas. Every Tupac acapella is there but I was thinking I'm gonna do something with Michael Jackson and 2Pac together. And Michael acapellas is very hard to find. So my question to you is how do I make acapellas? I would really appreciate a quick answer.

    Peace

    You don't have to "make" an acapella, they're usually leaked or released.
    If you're talking about a CPU acapella, I can help you.
    What acapella's do you need?
    I need "smooth criminal acapella" by Michael Jackson
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Help - How do I make acapellas? Fmchro10
    Mood : Help - How do I make acapellas? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Re: Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 am

    There isn't really a beat-free acapella of that song, sorry
    2PacTheDon
    2PacTheDon
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-06-07

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Re: Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by 2PacTheDon on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 pm

    GuardadoMusic wrote:There isn't really a beat-free acapella of that song, sorry
    [u]
    No I know. That's why I'm asking u guys to help me. If somebody of you have a program or somethin that I can make an acapella with
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Help - How do I make acapellas? Fmchro10
    Mood : Help - How do I make acapellas? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Re: Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm

    2PacTheDon wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:There isn't really a beat-free acapella of that song, sorry
    [u]
    No I know. That's why I'm asking u guys to help me. If somebody of you have a program or somethin that I can make an acapella with

    You mean like a CPU acapella? Any program like Audacity, Sony Acid, Mixcraft etc. can do that.
    To make it, you need the instrumental of the song and the song. Invert the instrumental and align it up EXACTLY to the song. Most the beat will be knocked out

    Sponsored content

    Help - How do I make acapellas? Empty Re: Help - How do I make acapellas?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:34 am