2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
member_v
Makavelilives*
GuardadoMusic
Psycho
8 posters

Tupac's Religion

Psycho
    Psycho
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Tupac's Religion Empty Tupac's Religion

Post by Psycho Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey guys.Tupac Muslim or Christian ?[i]
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Tupac's Religion Fmchro10
    Mood : Tupac's Religion Relaxed

Tupac's Religion Empty Re: Tupac's Religion

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Neither, but he believed in God which is very apparent in his music.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Tupac's Religion Fmfire10
    Mood : Tupac's Religion Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm

GM is very right but he did still have the Cross on his back and all. And he may have been converting to Islam before his death.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Makavelilives* wrote:GM is very right but he did still have the Cross on his back and all. And he may have been converting to Islam before his death.

It seems like a reasonable theory, Napoleon ended up doing it.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Yup and the intro on 7 Day Theory starts off "Allow me to introduce Makaveli the Don, spiritual like the holy Qu'ran.
    member_v
    member_v
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by member_v Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:05 am

I think he just believed in God. Non religion just God...
    DJ UZY
    DJ UZY
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Mood : Tupac's Religion Brooding

Tupac's Religion Empty ....

Post by DJ UZY Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:16 am

Makavelilives* wrote:GM is very right but he did still have the Cross on his back and all. And he may have been converting to Islam before his death.

wot that line used in Bomb First also i'm a muslim but i don't think that pac would have converted to a muslim because of that massive cross tattoo he had. Bong Pipe
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Tupac's Religion Sneaky

Post by Shiva Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 am

He was a Christian
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:13 am

Shiva wrote:He was a Christian

He was? Where'd you hear that?
    DJNilats
    DJNilats
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Mood : Tupac's Religion Coldl

Post by DJNilats Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm

2 Quotes:
    Answer 1: 2pac was a Christian and his mum and sister and brother but his dad was a MUSLIm
    R.I.P 2pac

Answer 2: Yes, Tupac was a Christian. "The reason I can sell 6 million records and go to jail and come out without a scratch is because I can look directly into my faith in Jesus, in God. And alot of things I can not do, I can not play basketball like every other black person in America, but I can act. I have to repay for that blessing by shining. If God gives you the voltage to shine and you waste it thats the curse..."

Tupac mentions that Jesus and God are one in the same in this interview from Gridlock'd so he clearly believed in the Trinity-- a aspect only of Christianity.

Adding to that if you go to his music video for ghetto gospel you frequently see the building with a sign that says church in god and christ and he wouldnt put that in there if he wuz a muslim like everyone says he is
    Tupac Amaru Shakur never truly told what religion he was of. He scrutinized Christians for their hippocratic ways quite often, but believed in the holy trinity, an aspect of only the Christian religion. It is often said he was a Muslim because of his name, but in reality he was named after a Peruvian warrior who had no connections with the Muslim faith.

I also believe He was Christian, but not such a strict One who goes to Church every week...
    Just One who does believe in God..
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

DJNilats wrote:2 Quotes:
    Answer 1: 2pac was a Christian and his mum and sister and brother but his dad was a MUSLIm
    R.I.P 2pac

Answer 2: Yes, Tupac was a Christian. "The reason I can sell 6 million records and go to jail and come out without a scratch is because I can look directly into my faith in Jesus, in God. And alot of things I can not do, I can not play basketball like every other black person in America, but I can act. I have to repay for that blessing by shining. If God gives you the voltage to shine and you waste it thats the curse..."

Tupac mentions that Jesus and God are one in the same in this interview from Gridlock'd so he clearly believed in the Trinity-- a aspect only of Christianity.

Adding to that if you go to his music video for ghetto gospel you frequently see the building with a sign that says church in god and christ and he wouldnt put that in there if he wuz a muslim like everyone says he is
    Tupac Amaru Shakur never truly told what religion he was of. He scrutinized Christians for their hippocratic ways quite often, but believed in the holy trinity, an aspect of only the Christian religion. It is often said he was a Muslim because of his name, but in reality he was named after a Peruvian warrior who had no connections with the Muslim faith.

I also believe He was Christian, but not such a strict One who goes to Church every week...
    Just One who does believe in God..

That sounds like a good description of Pac
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm

All in all he was very spiritual.
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Tupac's Religion Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Mon May 03, 2010 3:48 am

^Yup, I like how he explains it in his newly leaked VIBE interview, watch this if you want to know what Pac thought of religion:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, here's this interview transcribed(by Deeeznuuuts83):
    What religion are you?
    I’m the religion that to me is the realest religion there is. I believe in God, I try to pray to God every night unless I pass out. To me, religion… my idea of religion is this. I think that… I learned this in jail, I talked to every god there was in jail. I think that if you take one of the “O’s” out of “good,” it’s “God.” If you add a “D” to “evil,” it’s “Devil.” I think some cool motha****a sat down a long time ago and said, “Let’s figure out a way that we can control motha****as.” And that’s what they came up with, it’s the Bible. ‘Cause if God wrote the Bible, I’m sure there would’ve been a revised copy by now, you know what I mean? Because a lot of shit has changed, and I’ve been looking for this revised copy, and I don’t see it. I still see that same old copy that they’ve had from then.

And I’m not disrespecting anybody’s religion—please forgive me if it comes off like that—I’m just stating my opinion. I feel like we get crucified. I mean, the Bible is telling us all these people did this; because they suffered this much, that’s what makes them special. I got shot five times—one, two, three, four, five. You know what I mean? And I got crucified to the media, you know what I mean? And I walked through with the thorns on, and I had shit thrown on me, and I had the “thief” at the top. I told that nigga, “I’ll be back for you,” you know what I mean? Trust me, this is not supposed to be going down, I’ll be back. So, I’m not saying I’m Jesus, but we go through that type of thing everyday. We don’t part the Red Sea, but we walk through the hood without getting shot, you know what I mean? We don’t turn water into wine, but we turn motha****in’ dope heads and dope fiends into productive citizens of society, you know what I mean? We turn words into money, you know what I mean? What greater gift can there be?

So I believe God blesses us. I believe God blesses those that hustle, those that use their mind and those that overall are righteous. I believe that your karma, everything that you do bad, comes back to you. So anything that I’m doing that’s bad, I’m gonna have to suffer for, but I feel in my heart, what I’m doing is right, you know what I mean, so I feel like I’m going to heaven, you know what I mean? And I think heaven is just when you sleep, you sleep with a good conscience. You don’t have nightmares. Hell is when you sleep, the last thing you see is all the ****ed up things that you did in your life, and you see it over and over again. ‘Cause you don’t burn, ‘cause if that’s the case, it’s hell on earth ‘cause bullets burn, you know what I mean? There’s people that got burnt in fires. That means they went to hell already? You know what I mean? All that is here. So what do you got there that we ain’t seen there? What, you gonna walk around aimlessly? Zombie? Nigga, that’s here, you ain’t been on the streets lately? You know what I mean? But heaven is now. Look, we sitting up here, big screen, this heaven—for the moment. Hell is jail, I’ve seen that one.

Trust me, this is what’s real. And all that other shit is to control you. If the churches took half the money that they was making and gave it back to the community, we’d be alright. If they take half of the buildings that they use to praise God and gave it to motha****as who need God, we’d be alright. We’d be alright! Have you seen some of these goddamn churches lately? There’s one that take up the whole block in New York. There’s homeless people out here, why ain’t God letting them stay there? Why these niggas got gold ceilings and shit? Why God need gold ceilings to talk to me? Why do God need colored windows to talk to me? Why God can’t come where I’m at, where he sent me? If God wanted to talk to me in the pretty spot like that, why the hell he sent me here then, you know what I mean? That makes ghetto kids not believe in God. Why? So that’s the wrong religion. I believe in God, I believe God puts us wherever we want to be at, then it makes sense that God would put us in the ghetto. That means He wants us to work hard to get up out of here. That means He’s testing us even more. That makes sense. It makes sense that if you’re good in your heart, then you’re closer to God. But if you’re evil, you’re closer to the devil. That makes sense, I see that everyday. All that other spooky shit don’t make sense.

And I don’t even believe—I’m not dissing them—but I don’t believe in the brothas I was in jail with and having conversations with. “I’m god, I’m god.” If you god, then open the gate for me. You know how far the sun is and how far the moon is. How the hell do I pop this ****ing gate? And get me free up out of here? Then I’ll be a Five-Percenter for life. But, I’ve never seen it.
    Psycho
    Psycho
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by Psycho Thu May 06, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks for comments. Tupac's Religion 853322

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 pm