2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Worldwide
Shiva
DJNilats
Killa Kam
tom150
Makavelilives*
GuardadoMusic
D-Ace
DJ T.O.B
DJ UZY
2SC Nima
15 posters

2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!)

Worldwide
    Worldwide
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!)

Post by Worldwide Mon May 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Gotta download this man, and gotta get active instead of just lurking. will leave feed later!
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Daring

2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!)

Post by 2SC Adil Mon May 24, 2010 3:26 pm

This Mixtape will be a HIT very soon!

Well, already is!

Just want to say my part: Thanks all DJ's, you're great! Very Happy 2SC FTW!
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon May 24, 2010 3:52 pm

2SC Adil wrote:This Mixtape will be a HIT very soon!

Well, already is!

Just want to say my part: Thanks all DJ's, you're great! Very Happy 2SC FTW!

cheers
    DJNilats
    DJNilats
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Browser : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Fmfire10
    Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Coldl

Post by DJNilats Tue May 25, 2010 4:15 am

I LOOOOOVE this Mixtape Smile
    My Favourites are:
    - Baby Don't Cry (Best song of this album imo <3)
    - Still Ballin (Hot Reggaeton Remix!!)
    - Hennessy (Nice song 2 chill 4)
    - Friend Like Me (also good song 2 chill 4.)

Hope there will be a second Mixtape ;D
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 am

Still Ballin was mine Very Happy
    DJ DEMON
    DJ DEMON
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Browser : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Fmfire10
    Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Mellowy

Post by DJ DEMON Sat May 29, 2010 8:37 pm

great tape *one of the best on the net* happy to have a few of my own mixes on this whoes down for a part 2 hosted by me?
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat May 29, 2010 8:47 pm

DJ DEMON wrote:great tape *one of the best on the net* happy to have a few of my own mixes on this whoes down for a part 2 hosted by me?

It's a bit too soon for a Vol. 2 too soon.
    DJ DEMON
    DJ DEMON
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Mellowy

Post by DJ DEMON Sat May 29, 2010 8:51 pm

well lets do a different tape and ill host that afro
    im gonna do one iver way so you may as well have the forum name on it
    i just need dj's to send me mixes...
    ill make a thread soon
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat May 29, 2010 9:01 pm

DJ DEMON wrote:well lets do a different tape and ill host that afro
    im gonna do one iver way so you may as well have the forum name on it
    i just need dj's to send me mixes...
    ill make a thread soon

Aren't you doing one with Killa Kam? Is it the same one?
    DJ DEMON
    DJ DEMON
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by DJ DEMON Sat May 29, 2010 9:03 pm

nah bro thats a dvd remixed music video etc.....
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat May 29, 2010 9:13 pm

DJ DEMON wrote:nah bro thats a dvd remixed music video etc.....

Oh, I see...
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Mon May 31, 2010 12:55 am

Made a video for one of the mixes(Hold On Be Strong ft. Big Syke - WorldWide Remix)

For the people wanting to know how I made this:
    First I arranged all the video files with Cyberlink Powerdirector and added a couple of fade/glow effects and I zoomed all the video files manually to make them fill the whole screen. Then I rendered the video at 720P and imported it into After Effects. With After Effects I sharpened the video and added a ''paint'' effect. I also put a ''old gradient'' kind of effect over it. So it seems like you're watching it from a book. The '''2PacShakurChannel'' text is also put in with after effects. I know you can't see that text very good but in some scenes you can and that was exactly my intention. Don't want to ruin the video with a logo that's to visible.
    Also, the fragments with Will Smith in it are from the movie; ''Pursuit of happiness''.
    It took 2 tries to make this, the first one I made was kinda shit xD

Also, don't worry guys. I'll make atleast one video for each mixer Smile But it might take some time as making these videos is very time consuming.
    DJ DEMON
    DJ DEMON
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by DJ DEMON Mon May 31, 2010 4:33 am

i like that paint brush effect and Pursuit of happiness is a great film keep it up bro
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon May 31, 2010 9:01 am

Wow, great video Nima
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Mon May 31, 2010 9:18 am

Dang Nima, amazing effects. Like how you put Pursuit of Happiness in there!
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Adil Mon May 31, 2010 1:53 pm

That went fab Nima!

Great one, again Smile
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : 2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!) - Page 2 Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 am

Thanks for the kinds replies guys Very Happy Putting Pursuit of happiness in there was WorldWide's idea so gotta give credit to him for that Smile
    DJ T.O.B
    DJ T.O.B
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by DJ T.O.B Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 am

GuardadoMusic wrote:
    DJ DEMON wrote:great tape *one of the best on the net* happy to have a few of my own mixes on this whoes down for a part 2 hosted by me?

it is too soon to drop a second tape, but its not to soon to start it imo, would be nice if dj demon would host it, would send something in
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 pm

DJ T.O.B wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:

it is too soon to drop a second tape, but its not to soon to start it imo, would be nice if dj demon would host it, would send something in

I also meant to soon to started. I (and probably some of the other DJs) also have their own mixes to work on
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:17 am

Yea, let's just give it some time. Also, if it's going to be a follow up on the first one it will be a 2PacShakurChannel mixtape so it's gotta be hosted by us as we're 2PacShakurChannel Wink Also, we're not done with this mixtape yet. Videos still have to be made for alot of mixes.

Anyway, Our goal is that this mixtape will be downloaded 1000 total times. Right now we're at around 300-400 downloads Very Happy
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 am

2SC Nima wrote:Yea, let's just give it some time. Also, if it's going to be a follow up on the first one it will be a 2PacShakurChannel mixtape so it's gotta be hosted by us as we're 2PacShakurChannel Wink Also, we're not done with this mixtape yet. Videos still have to be made for alot of mixes.

Anyway, Our goal is that this mixtape will be downloaded 1000 total times. Right now we're at around 300-400 downloads Very Happy

Wow, the mixtape really is going well
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Damn yo you can say that again!
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Post by JUSTINA Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

I did download it some time ago, but had no chance to listen to it all till recently... Some great material guys, really good work.

Big up 2SC!
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks Justina!
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Post by JUSTINA Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 pm

^ I saw you have extended Still ballin...my fav.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:03 am