2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please.

PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please. Empty Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please.

Post by PacForLife Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 am

Hey, I made a freestyle, or what you say fast-written-freestyle or wht ever.. but really couldnt find any beat.. and since in this forum I found a lot of people who mix pac acapellas, i guessed that some can do me a favour and mix one of my stuff with a beat he found or created... anyways..
    i did that written-freestyle and got it down to 2 things, fast and normal.. like one which is kinda fast, not that fast flow tho.. and normal thing.. well listen to both if you're interested and i aint that good, i knw, but all improve by time.. nyways.. if ya can help me.. these are the links of the freestyle.. and thanks a lot..

Fast - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Normal - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and thanks a lot.. hope you would help..

farewell..
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please. Empty Re: Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please.

Post by PacForLife Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 am

and one thing, i didn't know where to put this, here, or in the request section, so i decided to put it here incase the request section aint its place, so.. no offence Adil and all the admins.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please. Fmchro10
    Mood : Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please. Relaxed

Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please. Empty Re: Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please.

Post by GuardadoMusic Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:00 am

I'll see what I can do.
    BTW this forum isn't active. 2SC has a new forum, head over to AmerikasMostWanted.com
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 am

ah.. well that new forum layout rocks but the forum is really complicated, and i still prefere this xD
    nyways, thanks man.. thanks a lot Very Happy
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please. Fmchro10
    Mood : Need someone who can really mix smethin that I did with a beat.. Help please. Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:12 pm

I got the acapella to go on tempo. Any specific beat or kind of beat you want it to go on?
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 am

lol you can do whatever you want with the beat, i really not that gd in like chosin beats so.. you do ur best and i'll just say thank you always Smile
    cus you eally helped me man, so whatever you'll do is goin to count, thanks man, Smile
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:45 am

about the message you saidthat this forum is idle, well i'll still like it no matter what tbh..
    that other one is like somehow complicated.. -.-'
    so.. i guess i'll stick to this
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 am

No one, not even the admins are gonna be posting on this tho. The only reason I check back here is cause of the photo gallery and the thread DJ Veli made with all the Pac videos.
    The other layout is different, but once you get used to it its a lot more convenient.

Here's your song. Mixing was tricky since it wasnt rapped to a beat, so it might sound a lil sloppy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 pm

yah, i notied about the mixing that it was lil offbeat, well, i'll try and do something that can really match to a beat.. sorry for disturbin ya m8
    and well.. i'll tryt o get used to the new forum,
    thanks a lot GM
    soryr to disturb ya with my miserable raps. hehe
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Nah, rap was good, just needed working on tempo. And the new forum is a lot better, you just gotta get used to it.
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:56 am

lol, i'd try to xD
    kinda gettin familiar, still never posted, dnt knw why Smile
    hehe, thanks Smile
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 pm

No problem

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 pm