2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wassup Getting first tat, going to be a tribute to pac

Tre
    Tre
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

wassup Getting first tat, going to be a tribute to pac Empty wassup Getting first tat, going to be a tribute to pac

Post by Tre Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:44 am

First i want to get the tupac Loyal to the game album cover cross tatooed on my calf, but i dont want it to say 2pac like the album cover says i want it to say Tupac (want it to be in the same Font style though. and second, i was thinking about making this a portrait with the cross in the background but no local tat artists can draw it up for me... fuck.

Help me spread the word eternally.

Oh yeah one more thing... Does anyone have a better picture of the Makaveli tat on pacs neck? I want to get that same font style and everything as clear as possible, that might be another option for me:

wassup Getting first tat, going to be a tribute to pac A74c5a820a259d10

P.S.: Btw one of my friends whos a small time producer had pac live on his couch for 3 - 4 months when he lived in Sonoma County. Pc.
    Tre
    Tre
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

wassup Getting first tat, going to be a tribute to pac Empty Re: wassup Getting first tat, going to be a tribute to pac

Post by Tre Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:05 am

shits dead

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 pm