2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Shiva
GuardadoMusic
TheMakaveliProd
Makavelilives*
8 posters

When you see me N***a Holla My Set?

Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Fmfire10
    Mood : When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Daring

When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Empty When you see me N***a Holla My Set?

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 pm

If you heard the song by 2pac, This Life I Led. He says, when you see me N***a Holla My Set. He says it a lot. He uses the line more than any other in the song. Reversed it says CLEARLY: Yes I'm alive and me missing you". Take into account that this song was released in 2002. Real or Coincidence? What do you think?
    TheMakaveliProd
    TheMakaveliProd
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Empty Re: When you see me N***a Holla My Set?

Post by TheMakaveliProd Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Strangeeee
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Fmchro10
    Mood : When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Relaxed

When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Empty Re: When you see me N***a Holla My Set?

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:11 pm

What album is that song on?
    TheMakaveliProd
    TheMakaveliProd
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TheMakaveliProd Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Better dayz bro
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Sneaky

Post by Shiva Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Just take into account that Better Dayz was an Amaru released. Who knows how much they could have fiddled around with that backmasking. Dont forget it is possible and in the Ressurection movie they edited some of Pacs words from interviews to make a sentance.
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Adil Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 pm

That subliminal is very strange!
    It can't be no coincidence though about all this "alive backwards messages" because there are soo many!
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:08 pm

People say that in Trapped , where 2pac says
    "There must be another route, way out
    To money and fame, I changed my name
    And played a different game"
    that 2pac means the only way out of the rap game was to fake his death and change his name.
    How could he have meant that if that was his first solo album?
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Maybe he had the whole thing planned? I mean faking death and his whole situation i mean look at it everything pretty much went perfect most think that he is dead. It must of taken some time
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 pm

But he wanted to be an actor before he ever thought of being a rapper, if he decided to fake his death, it would be around the time of his incarceration., instead of the beginning.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 am

Hmmm, i agree 2pacs words are always misinterpreted and you can never know exactly what they mean because he isn't really here to tell anyone
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Makavelilives wrote:Hmmm, i agree 2pacs words are always misinterpreted and you can never know exactly what they mean because he isn't really here to tell anyone

Said perfectly. Sometimes people take his lyrics way out of context in order to fit onto their theories. I think if he did ever decide to fake his death, he planned it during prison where he learned alot, got peoples opinions on life and realised there was no other option as he as going to be killed.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Sunny wrote:
    Makavelilives wrote:Hmmm, i agree 2pacs words are always misinterpreted and you can never know exactly what they mean because he isn't really here to tell anyone

Said perfectly. Sometimes people take his lyrics way out of context in order to fit onto their theories. I think if he did ever decide to fake his death, he planned it during prison where he learned alot, got peoples opinions on life and realised there was no other option as he as going to be killed.

2pac also said that when he was in prison, he realized who was really there for him, and who was "fake". Probably a though time for him, he decided his best option was faking his death.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm

I think it's just a coincidence to be honest. As much as I wish Pac were still here, I don't really think he is.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Me too, its hard for me to decide, both sides have tremendous evidence.
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 pm

i think that is a coincidence all though i don't believe in coincidences , so i think its not by accident that happened, i just don't think anyone consciously planned it like that., kinda cool and fun lil post tho thanks for sharing
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Pac is smarter than you all think. Like he said in an interview. I plotted every single step. He was in jail for a long time, so had a long time to plan whatever he wished. Whether it is to fake his death, or to be rememeberd by all these conincidential events i don't know.
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Mood : When you see me N***a Holla My Set? Mellowy

Post by JUSTINA Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Total coincidence. If it appeared to be real, I'd start questioning the common sence of the people, who put it in that song.
    Plot is plot, still I don't think Pac or people close to him would bother doing this. Makes no smallest sence to me.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 pm

yea it will always keep uo wondering i mean it is kind of hard to figure out what a word says reversed to make it clearly say something. but he does kind of like scream the words a couple times.
    Rebel
    Rebel
    Street Hustla
    Street Hustla

Post by Rebel Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

The reason why many people think 2pac faked his death is coz he talked about it non stop, if u keep hearing it u start believing it. He was a good story teller i reckon he knew one day he would be murderd, he got shot in 94 he knew it would happen again. i think he was just planning his music for a death which he knew was comming. He was setting up a future for his family after his demise, his songs of faking his death caused interest & generated more money for the shakurs. The man was a genius!!!
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Post by JUSTINA Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:06 am

Rebel wrote:The reason why many people think 2pac faked his death is coz he talked about it non stop, if u keep hearing it u start believing it[/b]. He was a good story teller i reckon he knew one day he would be murderd, he got shot in 94 he knew it would happen again. i think he was just planning his music for a death which he knew was comming. He was setting up a future for his family after his demise, his songs of faking his death caused interest & generated more money for the shakurs. The man was a genius!!!

I'd rather say many people think Pac is alive, not only cause he talked about it. If you dig deeper, I am not sure any more what things proove us, that he is really dead. The fact, that the world is simply being told so?
    Many things show opposite: no data of his death in SSDI, noone gets cremated the same day if the crime is at least suspected (why would he be cremated on the whole?), fake last and autopsy photos (I agree, it's not factual proove, just my personal opinion about those photos). I don't count on numerology or reversed songs, but there are facts - like SSD Index and some other legal things - which keep me questioning... I guess we will never know the truth and should do it all to keep his legacy alive. Peace.
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:45 am

Rebel wrote:The reason why many people think 2pac faked his death is coz he talked about it non stop, if u keep hearing it u start believing it. He was a good story teller i reckon he knew one day he would be murderd, he got shot in 94 he knew it would happen again. i think he was just planning his music for a death which he knew was comming. He was setting up a future for his family after his demise, his songs of faking his death caused interest & generated more money for the shakurs. The man was a genius!!!

That is perfectly said and for that you desereve rep. You are expanding your mind and putting yourself in the mind of Pac and looking at what he was thinking at the time. He knew that he got shot and people were after him. Surely they wanted to finish off the job right? No one lives forever. Like you said he was planning his future. It is the same thing like the god bless the dead song. Look how many people were trippin over that song? He knew that Biggie would die eventually. And maybe he told his Ma to released it when he did to keep the legacy up. Im not critising any ones way of thinking here, I am merely saying just expand your imagination.
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Post by JUSTINA Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 am

Sunny wrote:
    Rebel wrote:The reason why many people think 2pac faked his death is coz he talked about it non stop, if u keep hearing it u start believing it. He was a good story teller i reckon he knew one day he would be murderd, he got shot in 94 he knew it would happen again. i think he was just planning his music for a death which he knew was comming. He was setting up a future for his family after his demise, his songs of faking his death caused interest & generated more money for the shakurs. The man was a genius!!!

That is perfectly said and for that you desereve rep. You are expanding your mind and putting yourself in the mind of Pac and looking at what he was thinking at the time. He knew that he got shot and people were after him. Surely they wanted to finish off the job right? No one lives forever. Like you said he was planning his future. It is the same thing like the god bless the dead song. Look how many people were trippin over that song? He knew that Biggie would die eventually. And maybe he told his Ma to released it when he did to keep the legacy up. Im not critising any ones way of thinking here, I am merely saying just expand your imagination.

How do you know, what was on Pac's mind at that time Sunny? If we all knew that, there would be no Thories section on Pac related forums, no?
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:52 am

JUSTINA wrote:
    Sunny wrote:

How do you know, what was on Pac's mind at that time Sunny? If we all knew that, there would be no Thories section on Pac related forums, no?

If you got shot 5 times, knowing that someone could have possibly set you up then get framed and go to jail for nearly a year, got numerous death threats, how would you feel? exactly the same how Pac felt. Human nature.
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:27 am

Thank you TMP and TMP site administrators for having TAT collaboration on your page. Truth About Tupac movement is trying to understand these 'truths' ., in the beginning of Gobi's book 'Thru My Eyes' Afeni Shakur does the intro in which she expresses her son touched many people's lives and each one of these people we have the right to tell our story, give a testimony on Tupac's effects on us. I personally have been studying Pac in the university and in the streets and asking all these tough questions that you all are asking, more than ever in my life do I feel the fact this is a noble pursuit and worthy of our times., People don't criticize historians for spending their whole life studying and writing biographies on anyone from Jesus to The Prophet P.B.U.H. to historical poets, artists likes Van Gogh, Abrahams Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X etc. People respect the people who study these great people and bring their stories truths through the ages in front of us.

So why is it any different with Pac? ., even people who 'respect Pac' don't always respect the people who study Pac (Everyday), who keep Pac's dream, Legacy, and spirit alive. Pac often said things to the effect that he was made of his family and his fans, that he would never have made where he made it without us all playin our parts. so with that said wanna biggups TMP and again thank you for opening your forum to the world of Pac fans about the Prophecy.

With that said, regarding this 'holla my set and the music played backwards'.... this is what i wanna know about that clip:

1) who originally found it and mixed it down and made the lil video (is that you Sunny?)? ., because this is very important who 'discovered it' .,

2) whoever found it... was it found by 'accident', 'coincidence', or 'is someone (maybe you) going through and reversing significant Pac phrases to listen if they say anything?

* the reason i'd like to know this is because there are certain Pac phrases that we are addressing in the lyrical analysis of another upcoming book 'Conversations with Sky Love: Reflections on the Resurrection of Tupac Shakur'... here we look at where certain phrases have numerical codes and are 'pointers' that actually are making references that create an inner labryinth of conversation for the trained listener. It's like Pac addresses things on multiple levels and layers.

so regarding the 'holla my set' snippet he/they would have to have actually listened to some of his own phrases in reverse in order to 'find' the right fit? or maybe he discovered it by chance in the studio one night screwin wit tha music and decided hey i'm gonna say this over and over again . . . . idk

will say however this is a theme addressed in "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero" the fact that a truth commission is gonna address these significant anomalies and ponder the possibilities. If it wasn't a set-up, then it was a coincidence? if its not a coincidence your sayin its just an accident? (speaking generally) , we however dont think its any accidents. still... that don't mean 'holla my set' was consciously inserted like that although its relevant. . . .

you brought up another interesting question though Sunny and I'd like to ask you talked about Tupac's family benefiting from this have you ever met or spoken with any Pac's family personally? have you connected with the estate? and/or what is your personal goals as an aspiring (or seasoned) Tupac'ologist? ., am just curious trying to get to know you guys a lil better., have a good day - [peace] sunny
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Yea no problem but you never know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 pm