2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
JUSTINA
Makavelilives*
GuardadoMusic
Rebel
2SC Adil
9 posters

What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out?

2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Fmchro10
    Mood : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Daring

What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Empty What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out?

Post by 2SC Adil Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:09 am

I would probably call up all my friends and scream: 'I told ya!' Haha, what would you guys do?
    Rebel
    Rebel
    Street Hustla
    Street Hustla

What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Empty Re: What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out?

Post by Rebel Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:11 pm

prob do the same lol would be the happiest day of my life if he were to come back! i wouldnt be mad at him for faking his death, if anything i would applaude him!!!
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Fmchro10
    Mood : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Relaxed

What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Empty Re: What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out?

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm

I'd be pretty amazed that he actually pulled something like that off.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Fmfire10

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:15 pm

I would be so amazed i would faint. First of all i would smack the crap out of everyone who thought i was crazy and say the biggest I TOLD YA!!!! in the world. Then we could prove the bodyguard Frank Alexander and Tupacs mom wrong about him being dead. And Treach would be right for saying Tupac is Alive and keep his name on the streets!
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Mood : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Mellowy

Post by JUSTINA Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

I'd laugh my ass off looking at all those surprised&shocked people. Without a doubt, I'd be so happy he's well and even happier if he could use his inner potential for a positive changes once again...
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Sneaky

Post by Shiva Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:03 pm

I very much doubt he is alive. And I very much doubt he will return..
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Mood : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Mellowy

Post by JUSTINA Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:12 pm

I also don't think he will return, even if he's alive.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Fmfire10

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 pm

I agree with Justina he probably won't come back because as i said before Afeni and Frank Alexander and others would be seen as liars. But what about all his songs where he says He is coming back like Jesus? Untouchable-"Expect me like you expect Jesus to come back" Killuminati-"Im coming back like Jesus". And lets not forget the famous Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory cover!
    What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? MusicCatalog%5C0-9%5C2Pac%20-%20The%20Don%20Killuminati%20-%20The%207%20Day%20Theory%5C2Pac%20-%20The%20Don%20Killuminati%20-%20The%207%20Day%20Theory
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by Makavelilives* Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:44 pm

OMG GUYS WOULDNT THIS BE AWESOME!
    Lets pretend Pac did come back, it would be the greatest thing like ever!
    And they would write books on it like this!
    Wouldn't it be great like a month after Pac returns to just walk in and pick up this book?
    What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Tupac___The_Day_He_Returned_by_TFE_Aka_TheLegacy
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Doesn't seem like a bad topic for a book to me.
    member_v
    member_v
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by member_v Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 am

I would be VERY shocked and of course happy like kid. Very Happy it would be something special
    ThugzAngel
    ThugzAngel
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by ThugzAngel Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

If pac came back I would call all the people that doubted him. Then I would get on the first plane to where he was!
    DJNilats
    DJNilats
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Mood : What would your reaction be if Pac would be alive and come out? Coldl

Post by DJNilats Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 am

I would visit him ... on a concert or so...
    I'd hope that i could talk to him about how he's my rolemodel and how he changed my life =)

and i would thank god for letting him on earth... a real saint, a REAL THUG who's talking REAL SHIT !

Not like all the other faggot politicans who are talking one thing but meaning something completely different!

he was a sinner and he was not perfect - but he knew what shit was going on on this planet ... and he tried to change it.

THAT's how i would want to die - never be forgotten for things you did - in a positive way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm