2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac.

PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Empty Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac.

Post by PacForLife Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 am

Am I supposed to fake a smile ~ EmPac, hope ya like it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tell me what do ya think Very Happy
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Fmchro10
    Mood : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Relaxed

Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Empty Re: Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac.

Post by GuardadoMusic Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 am

I like that hook, as well as the beat, reminds me of TI
    After going over your recent songs, I notice how in one you talk about how you're friend leaves you for another one and in another you talk about how your girl abandons you (you must've not treated her nice Sad ). And in this one you talk about how you really don't like them, and you'd rather not fake liking them. Are all these songs connected?
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Empty Re: Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac.

Post by PacForLife Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 am

Lol, good conclusion, but it's not that, some are about bad friends but this, about a girl which left me Sad I did nothin bad to her, she just came & told me we gotta be over.. Sad
    Am valentineless xP
    :'(
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Fmchro10
    Mood : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:41 pm

That's too bad Sad
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:02 am

True Sad Sad
    lex
    lex
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Empty from lex...member dis

Post by lex Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm

PacForLife wrote:True Sad Sad

you can spend minutes,hours,days,weeks
    or even months over-analyzing a situation
    trying to put the pieces together,justifying
    wat culd've would've happend,
    or u can jus leave the pieces on the floor nd move the
    fuck on...
    -2pac

nd frm me,i rekn u dnt gta fake a smile,u gta pull urself
    together nd show hur ur better dn dat,show hur hw stronger
    uve become koz ov hur...theas mre to lyf den dwellin ova sumwun...
    time will tell..if uz were meant to be,or meant to be free..
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 am

That's what am doin right now bro.. My fuckin friend is havin fun, talkin to her, laughin, fuckin friends come in the worst days.. fuck.. But now when I see her, ye she ignores me, & I do that too.. She kinda made me feel stronger & careless ( about some stuff Razz ) these days.. so it's like a gd and a bad feelin, but the prob is inside I can't hide the pain.. that's my prob m8.. cus before, she used to be my best friend.. now idk
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Sneaky

Post by Shiva Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:24 am

PacForLife wrote:That's what am doin right now bro.. My fuckin friend is havin fun, talkin to her, laughin, fuckin friends come in the worst days.. fuck.. But now when I see her, ye she ignores me, & I do that too.. She kinda made me feel stronger & careless ( about some stuff Razz ) these days.. so it's like a gd and a bad feelin, but the prob is inside I can't hide the pain.. that's my prob m8.. cus before, she used to be my best friend.. now idk

Why you so down? Cheer yourself up bro. No woman is worth your tears or sorrow! And as for your friends, you realise who your true ones are. I always said to myself I dont have no friends. Because you never know which one could turn around and stab you in the back (not literally people lol!). Remember, keep ya head up thumbsup
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 pm

I do that my friend.. I try to Ignor her all the times, but when I see her, I don't know why, everything flips 180.. When I used to enter & she's their, she used to ay Hi & so on, now nothing, only for my friend, but now I know who my friends are.. Thank God tho. Ye, I try to keep my head up but it always goes down cus of her, i don't know.. I really wana forget about this thing.. And the worst thing is that on Face Book all the prediction say ' You'll get near her by this week, she admires you, she'll come talk to you, be honest & open ' I wonder how the hell they know these stuff.. But my uncle said that in UK 400+ pics of each person are taken each day, so I guess we're monitored 24/7 but we don't even realise that.. I got off topic m8.. But I guess that ' I wont fake a smile ' applies on this xP
    Soz cus I got off topic but.. I really got into this thing & wish to forget it, got any pac song which is lil cheerin?
    Thanks a lot for the advice,

Best gards,
    EmPac aka Hisham.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Fmfire10
    Mood : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Don't listen to facebook lol...
    Fuck bitches yo, they ain't worth your time
    I ain't never loved one bitch and im fine, don't let em make you worry man
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 am

I didn't at 1st.. Cus man when like she used to talk to me.. I kinda feel safe.. You know tho.. I just forget all problems.. While she ain't a bitch tho goin with all the guys ( no offence ) but well.. I wonder why I can't forget it.. & About facebook. Fuckin prankers! Man like one day my computer teacher told us about his friend, he added a girl, then she was like please send me 50 credit.. he sent her then he came cryin to the teacher.. like what happened? he said that bitch ain't callin & I sent'er 50 credits! I laughed my ass when i heard that looool.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Fmfire10
    Mood : Am I Supposed To Fake A Smile ~ EmPac. Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 am

Yea, don't waste it man. Not worth it
    PacForLife
    PacForLife
    Thug Soulja
    Thug Soulja

Post by PacForLife Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:16 am

^^
    Thanks ya'll for all these advices.. I really appreciate your help. Again, thanks. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm