2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.


Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.


Keep the Legacy Alive!


- 2SC


    Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Poll

    Would he rap?

    [ 1 ]
    Post Shooting Rap Career? I_vote_lcap17%Post Shooting Rap Career? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Post Shooting Rap Career? I_vote_lcap33%Post Shooting Rap Career? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Post Shooting Rap Career? I_vote_lcap50%Post Shooting Rap Career? I_vote_rcap [50%] 

    Total Votes: 6
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:00 pm

    Many people talk about how great it'll be when (if) 2pac comes back, he cold rap about all these new topics and with all these new rappers, but would he really be able to be capable of rapping? It could be tricky with one lung. What would you say?
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmfire10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by Makavelilives* on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 pm

    Nope if he were to come back the whole world would be different.
    I always tell that to my friends who think they are gonna go to his concerts when he comes back
    And it would be fucked up all the pain and keeping quiet the only thing he can come back to do is rap?
    Things would chaaaange
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:17 pm

    True homie, I always wondered why people thought he'd rap Neutral
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmfire10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by Makavelilives* on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:25 pm

    Yea I doubt he would do anything similar to what he used to do
    Expect try and change the world thumbsup
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by 2SC Nima on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:09 am

    GuardadoMusic wrote:Many people talk about how great it'll be when (if) 2pac comes back, he cold rap about all these new topics and with all these new rappers, but would he really be able to be capable of rapping? It could be tricky with one lung. What would you say?
    Five years from now what do you see yourself doing?

    2Pac:.. I see myself having a job on Death Row...being the A&R person and an artist that drop an album like Paul McCartney every five years. Not that I'm like Paul McCartney but there's no rapper who ever did it so that's why I use him as an example... But I wanna do it at leisure. My music will mean something and I'll drop deeper shit. I'll have my own production company which I'm close to right now...I'm doing my own movies. I have my own restaurant...which I got right now with Allanis or Suge or Snoop. I just wanna expand. I'm starting to put out some calendars for charity. I'm gonna start a little youth league in California so we can start playing some east coast teams..some southern teams ...I wanna have like a Pop Warner League except the rappers fund it and they're the head coaches. Have a league where you can get a big trophy with diamonds in it for a nigguh to stay drug free and stay in school. That's the only way you can be on the team. We'll have fun and eat pizza and have the finest girls there and throw concerts at the end of the year. That's what I mean by giving back.


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 am

    2SC Nima wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:Many people talk about how great it'll be when (if) 2pac comes back, he cold rap about all these new topics and with all these new rappers, but would he really be able to be capable of rapping? It could be tricky with one lung. What would you say?
    Five years from now what do you see yourself doing?

    2Pac:.. I see myself having a job on Death Row...being the A&R person and an artist that drop an album like Paul McCartney every five years. Not that I'm like Paul McCartney but there's no rapper who ever did it so that's why I use him as an example... But I wanna do it at leisure. My music will mean something and I'll drop deeper shit. I'll have my own production company which I'm close to right now...I'm doing my own movies. I have my own restaurant...which I got right now with Allanis or Suge or Snoop. I just wanna expand. I'm starting to put out some calendars for charity. I'm gonna start a little youth league in California so we can start playing some east coast teams..some southern teams ...I wanna have like a Pop Warner League except the rappers fund it and they're the head coaches. Have a league where you can get a big trophy with diamonds in it for a nigguh to stay drug free and stay in school. That's the only way you can be on the team. We'll have fun and eat pizza and have the finest girls there and throw concerts at the end of the year. That's what I mean by giving back.

    Wow...Looks like he wanted to make a bigger diffrence....Do you now where I can find this interview? t's touching, like that x-mas one.
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by 2SC Nima on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:39 am

    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    2SC Nima wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:Many people talk about how great it'll be when (if) 2pac comes back, he cold rap about all these new topics and with all these new rappers, but would he really be able to be capable of rapping? It could be tricky with one lung. What would you say?
    Five years from now what do you see yourself doing?

    2Pac:.. I see myself having a job on Death Row...being the A&R person and an artist that drop an album like Paul McCartney every five years. Not that I'm like Paul McCartney but there's no rapper who ever did it so that's why I use him as an example... But I wanna do it at leisure. My music will mean something and I'll drop deeper shit. I'll have my own production company which I'm close to right now...I'm doing my own movies. I have my own restaurant...which I got right now with Allanis or Suge or Snoop. I just wanna expand. I'm starting to put out some calendars for charity. I'm gonna start a little youth league in California so we can start playing some east coast teams..some southern teams ...I wanna have like a Pop Warner League except the rappers fund it and they're the head coaches. Have a league where you can get a big trophy with diamonds in it for a nigguh to stay drug free and stay in school. That's the only way you can be on the team. We'll have fun and eat pizza and have the finest girls there and throw concerts at the end of the year. That's what I mean by giving back.

    Wow...Looks like he wanted to make a bigger diffrence....Do you now where I can find this interview? t's touching, like that x-mas one.
    Here's the full interview Wink
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 am

    Was hoping audio
    Don't matter, still good interview thumbsup
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

    Posts : 241
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Mellowy
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by JUSTINA on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:39 am

    Nima is like Tupac Shakur's archivist - thank you Very Happy
    +rep

    ...you cannot step twice into the same river...I think its too hypothetical to talk about such things as what would Pac do if...
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 am

    JUSTINA wrote:Nima is like Tupac Shakur's archivist - thank you Very Happy
    +rep

    ...you cannot step twice into the same river...I think its too hypothetical to talk about such things as what would Pac do if...

    Still, it's hard to imagine being able to rap with one lung

    cat
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmfire10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by Makavelilives* on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:45 pm

    Well thats IF hes alive and IF he really did get the lung removed
    I mean thats what they said but hey you never know right? ihih
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : Post Shooting Rap Career? Fmchro10
    Mood : Post Shooting Rap Career? Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 pm

    Makavelilives* wrote:Well thats IF hes alive and IF he really did get the lung removed
    I mean thats what they said but hey you never know right? ihih

    Well, hypothetically speaking cat
    DJ T.O.B
    DJ T.O.B
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2010-05-04

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by DJ T.O.B on Wed May 05, 2010 11:11 am

    i voted for maybe

    GuardadoMusic wrote:Many people talk about how great it'll be when (if) 2pac comes back, he cold rap about all these new topics and with all these new rappers, but would he really be able to be capable of rapping? It could be tricky with one lung. What would you say?

    however i don't think he would rap with only 1 lung. he would focus on other things then ...

    Sponsored content

    Post Shooting Rap Career? Empty Re: Post Shooting Rap Career?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 29, 2020 9:09 pm