2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.


Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.


Keep the Legacy Alive!


- 2SC


    2SC Mixtape Project

    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 am

    Makavelilives* wrote:Oh, well you can trust me ihih . But don't send it to me cause I'm not really like a mixer but I listen and give feedback
    I have already sent it bro, check your inbox Wink


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 am

    Nima, would you like me to remove the mixes from zShare?
    So glad to hear CVince is finally in!
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1185
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-02

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Adil on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:26 am

    Yeah, DJ Cvince is doing around 3 mixes for us,

    We're making the progress guys, I'm positive this mixtape is gonna reach a wide audience.


    How many in total do we have approximately (confirmed so far)?



    _________________
    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 30ljv2u

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 'Can You Picture My Prophecy?' _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    A D I L - - N I M A
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:41 am

    2SC Adil wrote:Yeah, DJ Cvince is doing around 3 mixes for us,

    We're making the progress guys, I'm positive this mixtape is gonna reach a wide audience.


    How many in total do we have approximately (confirmed so far)?


    11 completed tracks so far.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmfire10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by Makavelilives* on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 pm

    I have already sent it bro, check your inbox Wink

    Really good! DJ CVince looks like he has a lot of experience! Mixtape will BIG
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm

    Mixes we have so far:
    Fake Ass Bitches (Alkaholik RMX) (Guardado)
    Don't Go To Sleep RMX Feat. Bone Thugs & Harmony (Guardado)
    Thug Style RMX (Guardado)
    Whatz Ya Phone # (My Humps RMX) Feat. Fergie. (DJ Shiva Suntoo & GuardadoMusic)
    Letz Fight RMX (Guardado)
    Can U Get Away (Real Homiez RMX)(Guardado)
    When We Ride On Our Enemies RMX (Guardado)
    Nigga Nature (Gasolina RMX) Feat. The Notorious BIG (Guardado)
    Only Fear Of Death (Internally Bleeding RMX) Feat. Immortal Technqiue (Guardado)
    Black Cotton (Crossing The Boundary RMX)(Guardado)
    2Pac - Baby don't cry (DJCvince)
    2Pac ft. Notorious BIG - Hennessey (DJCvince)
    2Pac - Fuck all y'all (DJCvince)
    2Pac - Don't stop (DJCvince)


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 pm

    Will CVince continue making more?
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 pm

    GuardadoMusic wrote:Will CVince continue making more?
    Don't know yet, I'll see if I can get some more mixers to make tracks for the mixtape.


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    DJNilats
    DJNilats
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

    Posts : 28
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmfire10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Coldl
    Join date : 2010-04-25

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by DJNilats on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:24 pm

    These are hot mixes, I checked them Smile

    The Mixtape will be great, I think I can spread it around sum german forums Very Happy
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:39 pm

    DJNilats wrote:These are hot mixes, I checked them Smile

    The Mixtape will be great, I think I can spread it around sum german forums Very Happy

    That would be very helpful, we appreciate your support
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 347
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Sneaky
    Join date : 2009-11-07

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by Shiva on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

    IM BUMPING CAN U GET AWAY SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, DOPE MIX!
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

    Alright guys, another update. Twigg is going to send me mixes very soon(probably tommorow I'm thinking) and WorldWide just sent me 9 mixes. Me and Shiva picked the three best ones(maybe even 4, but one of the mixes needs to be remastered for it to be good enough, so I'll see if I can get some good mixers to work on it) There's still two other great mixers out there that are going to give me tracks. DJDemon and Burns Luciano. Maybe I'll contact Eazypoints for some unreleased ones to, we'll see how that goes.

    Trust me, this mixtape is going to be very, very, very dope Very Happy


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 pm

    2SC Nima wrote:Alright guys, another update. Twigg is going to send me mixes very soon(probably tommorow I'm thinking) and WorldWide just sent me 9 mixes. Me and Shiva picked the three best ones(maybe even 4, but one of the mixes needs to be remastered for it to be good enough, so I'll see if I can get some good mixers to work on it) There's still two other great mixers out there that are going to give me tracks. DJDemon and Burns Luciano. Maybe I'll contact Eazypoints for some unreleased ones to, we'll see how that goes.

    Trust me, this mixtape is going to be very, very, very dope Very Happy

    Changes can also be made to any of my mixes BTW
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 am

    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    2SC Nima wrote:Alright guys, another update. Twigg is going to send me mixes very soon(probably tommorow I'm thinking) and WorldWide just sent me 9 mixes. Me and Shiva picked the three best ones(maybe even 4, but one of the mixes needs to be remastered for it to be good enough, so I'll see if I can get some good mixers to work on it) There's still two other great mixers out there that are going to give me tracks. DJDemon and Burns Luciano. Maybe I'll contact Eazypoints for some unreleased ones to, we'll see how that goes.

    Trust me, this mixtape is going to be very, very, very dope Very Happy

    Changes can also be made to any of my mixes BTW
    Alright, well, some of your mixes are saved in 128kbps? Can you resave them in 320kbps? Also, for the rest they're pretty dope. I had a suggestion though. That Still Ballin remix with Shakira's song, you think you can make a longer version to that one for the tape? As it's one of my favourite mixes ;D


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:32 am

    2SC Nima wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    2SC Nima wrote:Alright guys, another update. Twigg is going to send me mixes very soon(probably tommorow I'm thinking) and WorldWide just sent me 9 mixes. Me and Shiva picked the three best ones(maybe even 4, but one of the mixes needs to be remastered for it to be good enough, so I'll see if I can get some good mixers to work on it) There's still two other great mixers out there that are going to give me tracks. DJDemon and Burns Luciano. Maybe I'll contact Eazypoints for some unreleased ones to, we'll see how that goes.

    Trust me, this mixtape is going to be very, very, very dope Very Happy

    Changes can also be made to any of my mixes BTW
    Alright, well, some of your mixes are saved in 128kbps? Can you resave them in 320kbps? Also, for the rest they're pretty dope. I had a suggestion though. That Still Ballin remix with Shakira's song, you think you can make a longer version to that one for the tape? As it's one of my favourite mixes ;D

    I'll right, I'll check the mixes and export them again, and I'll work on the Hips Don't Lie track maybe this afternoon cat

    Also, is that WorldWide guy the same guy that jacked NickT's mix?
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:52 am

    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    2SC Nima wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    2SC Nima wrote:Alright guys, another update. Twigg is going to send me mixes very soon(probably tommorow I'm thinking) and WorldWide just sent me 9 mixes. Me and Shiva picked the three best ones(maybe even 4, but one of the mixes needs to be remastered for it to be good enough, so I'll see if I can get some good mixers to work on it) There's still two other great mixers out there that are going to give me tracks. DJDemon and Burns Luciano. Maybe I'll contact Eazypoints for some unreleased ones to, we'll see how that goes.

    Trust me, this mixtape is going to be very, very, very dope Very Happy

    Changes can also be made to any of my mixes BTW
    Alright, well, some of your mixes are saved in 128kbps? Can you resave them in 320kbps? Also, for the rest they're pretty dope. I had a suggestion though. That Still Ballin remix with Shakira's song, you think you can make a longer version to that one for the tape? As it's one of my favourite mixes ;D

    I'll right, I'll check the mixes and export them again, and I'll work on the Hips Don't Lie track maybe this afternoon cat

    Also, is that WorldWide guy the same guy that jacked NickT's mix?
    Who is nickT, which mix was jacked and was the jacked mix put on Youtube? If so then that wasn't WorldWide Wink

    Also appreciate you doing that Still Ballin song again.


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 am

    Okay guys, right now we need to have a name for the tape in order to get someone to make the cover art. Me and Shiva chose ''Last One Breathin'''. You guys fine with this title or want another name?


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1185
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-02

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Adil on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 pm

    I'm cool with that, I do like "Did You Think I Died?"

    also have in mind "This Life I Lead"

    I'm opening up a voting thread for the following:

    - Last One Breathing (or Breathin')
    - Did You Think I Died?
    - This Life I Lead
    - Life's So Hard
    - Niggaz Plotting (or Plottin') 2 Kill Me
    - My Last Breath
    - Born Again
    - Scared Straight
    - Hitting (or Hittin') Corners

    These are some previous names we came up with and some that have just come in to my head.

    Check the Voting thread.


    _________________
    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 30ljv2u

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 'Can You Picture My Prophecy?' _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    A D I L - - N I M A
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:03 pm

    Nima, PM sent.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmfire10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by Makavelilives* on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 pm

    Headed to the poll now!
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 pm

    Guys, how about starting a contest on the 2SC channel? The contestants would have to submit a remix and the best one gets to go on the mixtape. Or the same thing could be done but with artwork. Your pick.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmfire10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by Makavelilives* on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 pm

    Why not both? elated
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2050
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Relaxed
    Join date : 2009-11-21

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by GuardadoMusic on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:51 pm

    Because we'd seem desperate cat
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

    Posts : 2156
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmfire10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Daring
    Join date : 2009-11-22

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by Makavelilives* on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 pm

    LOL never thought of that. Yeah gotta make it look like getting on this mixtape is THE SHIT. Not that it already isn't... Rock on
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 349
    Browser : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Fmchro10
    Mood : 2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Inspired
    Join date : 2009-11-08

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by 2SC Nima on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:55 am

    Artwork is going to be made by a professional Wink It's going to look really, really, really dope trust me. And about the mix contest. It's a great idea but there wouldn't be many people submitting mixes Wink


    _________________

    Daaamn, don't get me started
    My mama smoked so God damn much
    when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
    At night I can't sleep, count sheep
    As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep
    Starin at the wall, heard a scream
    Wake up in the mornin
    See the blood in the hall from the murder scene

    Sponsored content

    2SC Mixtape Project - Page 5 Empty Re: 2SC Mixtape Project

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 29, 2020 2:03 am