2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video

GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Fmchro10
    Mood : What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Relaxed

What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Empty What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 am

This only works if your audio gets disabled or your video gets blocked. Not if it got pernamentley removed from YouTube

1. Go to "My Videos"

2. Select the video that was blocked and click the Copyright Info bit.

3. Click on "I want to learn more about dispute process", then click on "Take me to the dispute form".

4. Select option 2 for your reason of dispute. For the box beside it, I typed in:

Video was made for personal entertainment only and not intended for any commercial purposes.

Thing is, I've jut realized I should've typed this in:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

5. I signed it as GuardadoMusic and then you just copy and paste the statement of good faith.

6. I'm not sure if video will be immediately unblocked, I couldn't tell with mine.

Happy unblocking!
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Fmfire10
    Mood : What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Daring

What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Empty Re: What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video

Post by Makavelilives* Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am

Damn, a long time ago I had like 6 videos removed cause of that. Thanks GM this will help later on.
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Inspired

What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Empty Re: What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video

Post by 2SC Nima Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 am

This will now help, this actually sends that dispute to the company that owns it. And until they accept/decline that dispute your video will be up. And usually that isn't that long so in a few days yout video will be taken off anyway. DeathRow was in legal problems for a few months so they weren't on Youtube but since yesterday they're back again(unfortunatly) When Lara Lavi was still the CEO atleast she talked to us(even though she fucked us/Afeni over pretty bad she was quite friendly)

Oh well, I sent them a message and I'm waiting for a reply.

This is what they sent us this morning:

This message is to request the removal of a copyright song belonging to us. Failure to remove the content will result in our law department contacting youtube to have your account removed.

Thank you for your cooperation,
    Wideawake Death Row Entertainment LLC
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Damnn, that sucks...
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Adil Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah! Me and Nima tried this way countless times previously on TMP channel. You get your video(s), only for a while. But it's almost impossible to win the dispute. DR suck a big piece of shit, always messing our stuff up Sad
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 am

Uh oh, does that mean my vid will be removed? Or will my account be banned or what?
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What To Do When Copyright Shit Happens To Your Video Fmfire10

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Well I think if you haven't had any other violations and if they change their mind then maybe they'll just remove it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 pm