1. Go to "My Videos"
2. Select the video that was blocked and click the Copyright Info bit.
3. Click on "I want to learn more about dispute process", then click on "Take me to the dispute form".
4. Select option 2 for your reason of dispute. For the box beside it, I typed in:
Video was made for personal entertainment only and not intended for any commercial purposes.
Thing is, I've jut realized I should've typed this in:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
5. I signed it as GuardadoMusic and then you just copy and paste the statement of good faith.
6. I'm not sure if video will be immediately unblocked, I couldn't tell with mine.