2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
2SC Nima
Killa Kam
6 posters

Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had

Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Browser : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Fmfire10
    Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Goofy

Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Empty Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had

Post by Killa Kam Tue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm

ive had two weird dreams lol that were just like WTF

in one dream i had this was after i walked like 7 miles in the blazing 90 degree heat of the summer and got heat stroke or w.e lmfao i had a dream i was in a mini gnome/dwarf villiage and they hired me to build them a water system to help them grow their shrooms and have a source of drinking water ahhaa Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had 879433

and then another dream i had felt so real i woke up in the middle of the night to silence as if i was deaf and it was really dark but like around me and the bed it was light and from the dark i just saw these tall shadow people approach me and it went dark for a few mins and then i wake up and im in this bright white place i couldnt see anything but white light all around me and some kind of metal bar and then i just blank out again and wake up to me midair in my room floating sorrounded by a beam of light i couldnt move my body at all i looked above and i saw the same shadow people just gazing down on me after that i just woke up in a sweat this had to be one of the realist feeling dreams in my live
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Fmchro10
    Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Inspired

Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Empty Re: Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had

Post by 2SC Nima Tue May 04, 2010 3:27 pm

I mostly forget my dreams real fast but I remember my most recent one(from yesterday):

I wanted to take a piss so I started looking for the toilet, I couldn't really find the toilet as I had to go through lots of doors to get to it. I noticed that people were staring at me(doesn't make sense because I was going through closed rooms with doors but dreams don't always make sense Very Happy) so anyway, I find the toilet and I start pissing. Only to realize that everyone is looking at me again. So that creeped me the fuck out and I started running away. Then I woke up lol.

Pretty weird huh?
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Sneaky

Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Empty Re: Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had

Post by Shiva Tue May 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Ive had some fucked up dreams, end of the world- being flooded and shit, me being prime minister lol, too many fucked up ones
    DJ DEMON
    DJ DEMON
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Mellowy

Post by DJ DEMON Tue May 04, 2010 4:20 pm

lol kam that 2nd one sounds like lil green men came to get ya
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Tue May 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Dreaming about waking up is frustrating, because you realize you have to get up AGAIN
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Tue May 04, 2010 5:37 pm

LOL @ GM.

I have had some long ass like 3 part wake-up-go-back-to-sleep then dream again dreams lol.

Like humans and martians and the humans betraying the martians...weird shit like that.
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Tue May 04, 2010 6:06 pm

DJ DEMON wrote:lol kam that 2nd one sounds like lil green men came to get ya

ahha yeah it might have been real u never know but i had a dream i was chillin with tupac once it was dope we was rollin in the RR
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Tue May 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Hahaha number 1 dream right there!
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Wed May 05, 2010 4:42 am

Killa Kam wrote:

ahha yeah it might have been real u never know but i had a dream i was chillin with tupac once it was dope we was rollin in the RR
    Funny you guys say that, I watched ''the fourth kind'' yesterday night. That movie is pretty dope and it's about aliens taking people when they're asleep. You should check it out:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Killa Kam
    Killa Kam
    Lil Playa
    Lil Playa

Post by Killa Kam Wed May 05, 2010 5:26 am

2SC Nima wrote:
    Killa Kam wrote:

Funny you guys say that, I watched ''the fourth kind'' yesterday night. That movie is pretty dope and it's about aliens taking people when they're asleep. You should check it out:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yeah i saw that movie it was good but another good movie is the road even tho it hasnt nothing to do with aliens Whats the weirdest dream you have ever had Icon_lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content