2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bizarre, unsolved mysteries

2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Fmchro10
    Mood : Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Inspired

Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Empty Bizarre, unsolved mysteries

Post by 2SC Nima Mon May 24, 2010 5:57 am

So, I've been reading about the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it definitely creeped me out. These type of bizarre stories have always intrigued me. Does anyone know of any other unsolved mysteries?

Here's another scary one;
    During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm’s well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. The camera then continued to point at the oven for another 45 minutes until the batteries apparently died.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well…

…or why the body of the woman on the tape did not in any way resemble the body of the woman found in the oven.

This one is scary to , just imagine something like that looking through your window when you're all alone and isolated :/ Creeps me out lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

basically, a Kentuckian family gets attacked by a small horde of strange goblin-like creatures that ran around with their hands poised straight in the air, the hands themselves having elongated fingers. they were impervious to bullets and an interesting array of evidence was discovered by the police afterwards.
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Fmfire10
    Mood : Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Daring

Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Empty Re: Bizarre, unsolved mysteries

Post by Makavelilives* Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 am

YO! THESE ARE CRAZY! I believe the second one too! I don't get the first one, it was a different woman who crawled into the oven? I'm glad its not night time I don't wanna think about this when I'm making pie or something...
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 am

Makavelilives* wrote:YO! THESE ARE CRAZY! I believe the second one too! I don't get the first one, it was a different woman who crawled into the oven? I'm glad its not night time I don't wanna think about this when I'm making pie or something...
    LMAO! xD Yea, apparantly the police found a tape. In that tape a woman crawled into the oven and after a couple minutes died. The camera continued for around 45 minutes and then the battery died. The camera tape was found somewhere else in the house and the woman that died in the oven was not the woman that they saw going into the oven on the tape. Pretty weird lol(if it's real)

Also, here's another one;

The Frederick Valentich Disappearance is an event that occurred on October 21, 1978, in which 20-year-old Frederick Valentich disappeared in unexplained circumstances while piloting a Cessna 182L light aircraft over the Bass Strait to King Island, Australia. Prior to his disappearance, Valentich reported via radio that he had encountered an unidentified craft which was moving at the same speed of his plane, and which hovered over him. No trace of Valentich or his aircraft was ever found. Shortly before Valentich’s last reported contact, plumber Roy Manifold set up a time lapse camera and tripod on the shoreline in order to photograph the sun setting over the water. When his pictures were developed they appeared to show a fast moving object exiting the water. Manifold gave the time that the pictures were taken as being approximately 6:47 pm (18:47 hrs), or 20 minutes before Valentich reported having difficulties. Moments before a strange noise terminated Valentich’s communications, he said: “My intentions are - ah - to go to King Island - ah - Melbourne. That strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again (open microphone for two seconds). It is hovering and it’s not an aircraft.”

Transcripts between Fred Valentich and Melbourne control-

Melbourne Logs posted:

[TIME-19:06:14]

DSJ = DELTA SIERRA JULIET, The plane the guy was flying.

FSU = Ground Control at Melbourne.

DSJ Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet. Is there any known traffic below five thousand?

FSU Delta Sierra Juliet: No known traffic.

DSJ Melbourne, I am...seems to be a large aircraft below five thousand.

FSU DSJ, What type of aircraft is it?

DSJ I cannot confirm. It is four bright...it seems to me like, landing lights

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET???

DSJ Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet. The aircraft has just passed over me at least a thousand feet above.

FSU DSJ, Roger. And it is a large aircraft, confirm?

DSJ Ah...unknown due to speed it's travelling. Is there any airforce aircraft in the vicinity?

FSU No known aircraft in the vicinity.

DSJ Melbourne? It's approaching now from due East towards me.

***10 seconds silence***

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET???

***14 seconds silence***

DSJ //open mic for 2 seconds//

DSJ It seems to me that he's playing some sort of game. He's flying over me two, three times at a time...at speeds I could not identify.

FSU DSJ Roger. What is your actual level?

DSJ My level is four and a half thousand. Four Five Zero Zero.

FSU DSJ, and confirm: You cannot identify the aircraft?

DSJ Affirmative.

FSU DSJ, Roger. Standby.

DSJ MELBOURNE, It's not an aircraft. It is...

FSU Delta Sierra Juliet MELBOURNE, Can you descrive the, er, aircraft?

DSJ It's flying past. It's a long shape...Cannot identify more than that. It has such speed! Before me right now, Melbourne.

FSU Roger. And how large would the, er, object be?

DSJ It seems to like it's stationary...What I'm doing right now is orbiting and...the thing is just orbiting on top of me. Also it's got a green light, and sort of metallic, like it's all shiny on the outside.

***23 seconds of silence***

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET?

DSJ It's just vanished.

***9 seconds of silence***

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET?

DSJ Melbourne, would you know what type of aircraft I've got? Is it a military aircraft?

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET. Confirm the aircraft just vanished.

DSJ SAY AGAIN?

FSU Is the aircraft still with you?

DSJ It's ah, Nor- It's approaching from the Southwest.

***14 seconds of silence***

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET?

DSJ The engine is rough idling, and I've got it set at 23-24 and the thing is ***coughing***

FSU Roger. What are your intentions?

DSJ My intentions...ah...are to go to King Island...ah...MELBOURNE, the strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again...It is hovering and it is not an aircraft.

***13 seconds of silence***

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET?

DSJ //17 seconds open microphone//

***21 seconds silence***

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET?

FSU DELTA SIERRA JULIET? MELBOURNE.

[TIME- 19:12:49]

REMARKS-

There is no record of further transmissions from the aircraft.
    Weather in the Cap Otway was clear with a trace of stratocumulus cloud at 5K to 7K feet. Scattered cirrus cloud at 30K feet. Excellent visibility. Light winds. End of daylight at Cape Otay was 19:18.

SAR procedures were declared at 1912 hours. At 1933 hours when the aircraft did not arrive at King Island, the Distress Phase was declared and search action commenced. An intensive air, sea, and land search was continued until 25 October 1978, but no trace of the aircraft was found.

The reason for the disappearance of the aircraft has not been determined.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : Bizarre, unsolved mysteries Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 am

Wow, I've never heard of any of these. Very, very strange....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:30 am