2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt?

Poll

Did Tupac really rape the woman?

[ 0 ]
    What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? I_vote_lcap0%What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? I_vote_lcap86%What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? I_vote_rcap [86%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? I_vote_lcap14%What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Fmfire10
    Mood : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Daring

What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Empty What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt?

Post by Makavelilives* Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 pm

What was her name? Is she still alive? Why can't we just ask her some questions (Not that we should believe her)

In an interview, I can't find its the one where Tupac says "I don't say I'm thug because I want to rob you and rape people and things, I say I'm a thug because I came from the gutter and I'm still here!" (Sound familiar?) If you find it please post it!

He also says that the lady "had oral sex with me", so she sucked Pac's dick and then accused him of rape.

And he also said it wasn't 'rape' he was accused of, but physically touching the buttox, and he was being charged with rape.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Fmchro10
    Mood : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Relaxed

What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Empty Re: What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt?

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Here's your interview:

The story about the rape goes about how 2pac was introduced to the girl at a club, where he danced with her and was later given a blowjob on the floor. After, her and Pac went to a hotel and Pac was given a massage but it wasn't anything sexual. Then his friends come in and they allegedly tried to have anal sex with her and a whole bunch of other stuff. Eventually the girl went to the cops.
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Fmchro10
    Mood : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Daring

What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Empty Re: What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt?

Post by 2SC Adil Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 am

Moved to appropriate section
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 am

I don't think framed would be the right choice of words. Framed would mean that Pac DID rape the woman
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 am

Her name was Ayanna Jackson, and you will have to judge on what happend yourself. I think that Pac didn't rape her(he wasn't convicted for that btw, he was for ''forcefully touching the buttox'') Those two guys that were with Pac probably did something to her and that woman probably wanted to get back at them by doing this. Oh and remember that one of those two dudes with Pac was ''Haitan Jack'', the person that set Pac up in the NY shooting.(Nigel = Haitan Jack)

Also, here's a quote from a member on another forum(DeeezNuuuts83) on why Pac was convicted of ''forcefully touching the buttox'':
    Pac just got dicked over by the justice system. Not that it's okay, but it happens sometimes, especially when there are other people who also get charged but secretly cooperate.

Something like that happened to a cousin of mine back in 1994. Not that I endorse it, but he was second-in-command of his gang in the L.A. area (particularly in the Valley) and he and a few of his soldiers went after one of their enemies, and the guy got shot in the neck. My cousin was in the car, but because one of the people who did get caught named him (just saying that he was there), they nabbed him and convicted him of attempted murder since the courts couldn't determine which one of them did it, even though he didn't shoot anybody (that day, at least).

Here, read both of the stories and judge for yourself:
    Pac's explanation:
    Okay. Nigel and Trevor took me to Nell's. When we got there, I was immediately impressed, because it was different than any club I'd been in. It wasn't crowded, there was lots of space, there were beautiful women there. I was meeting Ronnie Lott from the New York Jets and Derrick Coleman from the Nets. They were coming up to me, like, "Pac, we're proud of you." I felt so tall that night, because they were people's heroes and they saying I was their hero. I felt above and beyond, like I was glowing.

Somebody introduced me to this girl. And the only thing I noticed about her: She had a big chest. But she was not attractive; she looked dumpy, like. Money came to me and said, "This girl wants to do more than meet you." I already knew what that meant: She wanted to f*ck. I just left them and went to the dance floor by myself. They were playing some Jamaican music, and I'm just grooving.

Then this girl came out and started dancing-and the shit that was weird, she didn't even come to me face-first, she came a**-first. So I'm dancing to this reggae music; you know how sensuous that is. She's touching my dick, she's touching my balls, she opened my zipper, she put her hands on me. There's a little dark part in Nell's, and I see people over there making out already, so she starts pushing me this way. I know what time it is.

We go over in the corner. She's touching me. I lift up my shirt while I'm dancing, showing off my tattoos and everything. She starts kissing my stomach, kissing my chest, licking me and shit. She's going down, and I'm, like, Oh shit. She pulled my dick out; she started sucking my dick on the dance floor. That shit turned me on. I wasn't thinking, like, This is going to be a rape case. I'm thinking, like, This is going to be a good night. You know what I'm saying?

Soon as she finished that-just enough to get me solid, rock-hard-we got off the dance floor. I told Nigel, "I've got to get out of here. I'm about to take her to the hotel. I'll see you all later." Nigel was, like, "No, no, no. I'm going to take you back." We drive to the hotel. We go upstairs and have sex, real quick. As soon as I came, that was it. I was tired, I was drunk, I knew I had to get up early in the morning, so I was, like, "What are you going to do? You can spend the night or you can leave." She left me her number, and everything was cool. Nigel was spending the night in my room all these nights. When he found out she sucked my dick on the floor and we had sex, he and Trevor were livid! Trevor is a big freak; he was going crazy. All he kept asking me was, "D-d-did you f*ck in the a**?" He was listening to every single detail. I thought, This is just some guy shit, it's all good.

We had a show to do in New Jersey at Club 88. This dude said, "I'll be there with a limo to pick you up at midnight." We went shopping, we got dressed up, we were all ready. Nigel was saying, "Why don't you give her a call?" So we were all sitting in the hotel, drinking. I'm waiting for the show, and Nigel's, like, "I called her. I mean, she called me, and she's on her way." But I wasn't thinking about her no second time. We were watching TV when the phone rings, and she's downstairs. Nigel gave Man-man, my manager, some money to pay for the cab, and I was, like, "Let that b*tch pay for her own cab." She came upstairs looking all nice, dressed all provocative and shit, like she was ready for a prom date.

So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some ni**as came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice a**." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I'm saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You're going to the police, you're going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain't nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I'm, like, "I don't got time for this shit right here. You got to chill out with that shit. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you're going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many ni**as." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? ni**as start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the f*ck is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

And that's what landed you in jail. But you're saying that you never did anything?

Never did nothing. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that ni**a talking about how fat her a** was. I got up, because the ni**a sounded sick. I don't know if she's with these ni**as, or if she's mad at me for not protecting her. But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing.

Ayanna's explanation(didn't know that was her name btw, good find):
    I am the young woman that was sexually assaulted by Tupac Shakur and his thugs. I've read Kevin Powell's interview with Tupac ["Ready to Live," April], in which I was misrepresented. Up until this point I have only told my story under oath in court; nobody has heard my story, only his side, which is much different than what Tupac stated is the true story.

A friend of mine took me to Nell's, where he introduced me to [the men VIBE identified as] Nigel and Trevor, who later introduced me to their friend Tupac. When I first met Tupac, he kissed me on my cheek and made small talk with me. After a while, I excused myself and started to walk to the dance floor. When I felt someone slide their hands into the back pocket of my jeans, I turned around, assuming it was my friend, but was shocked when I discovered it was Tupac. We danced for a while, and he touched my face and his body brushed mine. Due to the small dance floor and the large number of people, we were shoved into a dark corner. Tupac pulled up his shirt, took my hand, traced it down his chest, and sat it on top of his erect penis. He then kissed me and pushed my head down on his penis, and in a brief three-second encounter, my lips touched the head of his penis. This happened so suddenly that once I realized what he was trying to do, I swiftly brought my head up. I must reiterate that I did not suck his penis on the dance floor. He pulled his shirt back down and asked me what I was doing later. I told him that I was going home because I had to go to work that day. Then, as people started surrounding him again, he grabbed my arm and said, "Let's get out of here, I'm tired of people stressing me." We exited Nell's, got into a white BMW, pulled up at the Parker Meridien, and went to his suite. We conversed, and he rolled up some blunts. We started kissing, and then we had oral and vaginal sexual intercourse several times.

He called my house a couple nights later and gave me his SkyPager number and told me he wanted to see me tomorrow. That evening after work, I paged him, and his road manager called me back and informed me that Pac really wanted to see me but he had a show to do in Jersey, so I should call a car service and take it to the Meridien and he would pay for the cab. Once I got to the hotel, I met Charles Fuller for the first time; he paid for the cab and led me upstairs. Inside the suite, Tupac, Nigel, and Trevor were seated in the living room, smoking weed and drinking Absolut. Tupac told me to come in and pointed to the arm of the sofa near him, and I sat down. After about 20 minutes, Tupac took my hand and led me into a bedroom in the suite. He fell onto the bed and asked me to give him a massage. So I massaged his back, he turned around, and I started massaging his chest.

Just as we began kissing, the door opened and I heard people entering. As I started to turn to see who it was, Tupac grabbed my head and told me, "Don't move." I looked down at him and he said, "Don't worry, baby, these are my brothers and they ain't going to hurt you. We do everything together." I started to shake my head, "No, no, Pac, I came here to be with you. I came here to see you. I don't want to do this." I started to rise up off the bed but he brutally slammed my head down. My lips and face came crashing down hard onto his penis, he squeezed the back of my neck, and I started to gag. Tupac and Nigel held me down while Trevor forced his penis into my mouth. I felt hands tearing my shoes off, ripping my stockings and panties off. I couldn't move; I felt paralyzed, trapped, and I started to black out. They leered at my body. "This ***** got a fat ass, she's fine." While they laughed and joked to one another, Nigel, Trevor, and Fuller held me in the room, trying to calm me down. They would not allow me to leave.

Finally, I got to the elevators, which had a panel of mirrors. Once I caught sight of myself, I sank down on the floor and started to cry. They came out, picked me up, and brought me back into the suite. Tupac was lying on the couch. In my mind I'm thinking, "This motherf*cker just raped me, and he's lying up here like a king acting as if nothing happened." So I began crying hysterically and shouting, "How could you do this to me? I came here to see you. I can't believe you did this to me." Tupac replied, "I don't have time for this shit. Get this ***** out of here."

The aforementioned is the true story. It was not a setup, and I never knew any of the thugs he was hanging with. Tupac knows exactly what he did to me. I admit I did not make the wisest decisions, but I did not deserve to be gang-raped.

Also, i would like to quote Pac on it:

''No forcable entry, no semen, no entry into the anal. None of that was found''

''It's not even about me no more, it's about some loud tattoo having ''thug''

''Even though I’m innocent of the charge, I’m not innocent in terms of the way I was acting… I’m just as guilty for doing nothing as I am for doing things.''
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : What was the name of the person who accused Tupac of sexual assualt? Fmfire10

Post by Makavelilives* Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Just like his publicist said, young black male, 22 years old, rapper

He didnt have a chance
    DJ T.O.B
    DJ T.O.B
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by DJ T.O.B Wed May 05, 2010 11:08 am

i dont think tupac raped her. that's just not tupac

GuardadoMusic wrote:Here's your interview:

nice video, thx

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 am