2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Shiva
TruthAboutTupac
6 posters

Truth About Tupac

TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Truth About Tupac Empty Truth About Tupac

Post by TruthAboutTupac Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:51 am

Thanks 4 tha Love yall & Biggups to Makaveli Prophecy and everyone on this forum for the opportunity to introduce TAT...

this young cush and am the national outreach director for the Truth About Tupac (Tattoo Dreams) campaign for Truth, Reconciliation, Justice and Political Representation for 2012 and Beyond.

In Seattle Washington I was blessed to participate in one of the first academic courses in the University on Tupac's Legacy and Revolutionary history. I also participated in courses such as Hip Hop Culture in the United States (aside for growing up in Hip Hop), this led to an undergraduate thesis based on two theories:

"The Strategy of Possibility and Hope" and "The Fifth Sun/Seven Day Theory" ., (http://4thaloveofcush.com/13121.html)

we moved from Seattle to New Mexico arriving within 100 miles of the actual location of the real Rukahs, New Mexico- the mission being to find 'the truth' of what really happened to Pac....

Long story short I ended up producing a graduate paper (that becamse a small book) called "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero" which was independently published and distributed to certain key people.

This work, while having never been refuted or even fully addressed in the depth of subjects covered has opened major doors, including the opportunity to co-author '2Pac Lives volume II: The Political Resurrection (with Drah Cenedive)' COMING SOON! and we are currently working in LA with Pac's first manager Leila Steinberg and "The Microphone Sessions" (www.AlternativeInterventionModels.org)

Have had off and on record conversations with a growing number of friends and associates of Pac, including an 80 minute recorded interview/conversation with the director of "Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto", "Shed So Many Tears", "Temptationz", "Dear Momma", and "Toss It Up". The interview is specifically structured around the theme and dramatic representation of Tupac's survival in undisclosed location. I personally have been studying the Helicopter theory, and very crucial elements of the theory that have been overlooked by the majority of Pac fans (no disrespect to any of you who have been investigating and producing material to keep tha Legacy Alive) but

"There are secrets that are gonna come out..."

We would love share more of these theories, book, experiences, and upcoming projects- and will do so trust me, bein trained by the best however you all know:

1) "the game is to be sold not told"
    2) "you'd stay silent if you knew me"
    3) "get rich first then we will kick it"

The first 2 people to email the song titles of the last 3 quotes will get free invitation to our "members only" exclusive Truth About Tupac network where you have immediate access to "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero (PDF)" and will also hopefully have your browser bookmarking an invaluable perspective and questions regarding one of the biggest cover-up in recent U.S. history other than 911 or Bush stealin tha 2004 election probably is comparable idk what do you think ?

email : TruthAboutTupac@gmail.com

[Our subscription rate 12$ a year cheaper than a coffee (2$ a month)... the book itself is valued at this price, you can post your own blogs, videos, music, etc... All proceeds will benefit Tupac Legacy partners, associates, and affiliate non-profit organizations dedicated to the cause--- and no genuine fans will be turned away.]

Holler if you Hear Me

Thank you

www.TruthAboutTupac.com

"What will you do to change the world?"

www.TruthAboutTupac.com

www.youtube.com/TruthAboutTupac

www.Myspace.com/TruthAboutTupac

www.Facebook.com/TruthAboutTupac
    www.Twitter.com/TruthAboutTupac

Last edited by TruthAboutTupac on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Truth About Tupac Sneaky

Truth About Tupac Empty Re: Truth About Tupac

Post by Shiva Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:53 am

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and participate well.
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : Truth About Tupac Fmchro10
    Mood : Truth About Tupac Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Your site is kind of confusing, what is it?
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Mood : Truth About Tupac Mellowy

Post by JUSTINA Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit more about your site.
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Thank you 4 your interest I just modified my post and also posted on 'alive theories' section "Helicopter Theory" (same post) Hit us Up !
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 pm

yes Guardado Music thank you for your feedback about the site being confusing, not everything is spelled out fully we are still developing content in the members only back office section as well as the front pages., if you have any specific questions please email directly at

TruthAboutTupac@gmail.com
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:40 pm

TruthAboutTupac wrote:yes Guardado Music thank you for your feedback about the site being confusing, not everything is spelled out fully we are still developing content in the members only back office section as well as the front pages., if you have any specific questions please email directly at

TruthAboutTupac@gmail.com

Can i just say that it is against the forum rules to directly advertise a members personal/private website on the forum.
    TruthAboutTupac
    TruthAboutTupac
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by TruthAboutTupac Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 pm

If the site admininstrators feel this violation go head and remove the post or notify us and we can edit the post to remove the link., however you are advertising your personal stuff all day, your youtube videos, music , whatever.

TAT has no interest in taking Makaveli Prophecy or any other sites traffic etc., we are seeking to link with like minded Makavelian souljahs, sites ,and collectives who have been waiting 13 years for the truth to come out and know there is more than what meets the eye, once you scratch beneath the surface you find worlds with worlds.

The opening of "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero" begins as an educational catalyst going out to all those Michael Eric Dyson claimed to have been effected by the 'manipulation of rumor in secrecy in order to promote the preservation of Tupac's memory."

we plan to checkin and be active in the Makaveli Prophecy forum just as we are active on myspace, facebook, twitter, and youtube (just like you) ., so holla my set if you see, holla my name and witness game official .... (i'll stop there) ; peace
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Shiva Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 pm

TruthAboutTupac wrote:If the site admininstrators feel this violation go head and remove the post or notify us and we can edit the post to remove the link., however you are advertising your personal stuff all day, your youtube videos, music , whatever.

TAT has no interest in taking Makaveli Prophecy or any other sites traffic etc., we are seeking to link with like minded Makavelian souljahs, sites ,and collectives who have been waiting 13 years for the truth to come out and know there is more than what meets the eye, once you scratch beneath the surface you find worlds with worlds.

The opening of "Tupac as a Modern Folk Hero" begins as an educational catalyst going out to all those Michael Eric Dyson claimed to have been effected by the 'manipulation of rumor in secrecy in order to promote the preservation of Tupac's memory."

we plan to checkin and be active in the Makaveli Prophecy forum just as we are active on myspace, facebook, twitter, and youtube (just like you) ., so holla my set if you see, holla my name and witness game official .... (i'll stop there) ; peace

I have the power to edit your post or delete it but i will not be doing neithere. I was just stating the rules as that is my job as staff. Keep doing your thing as I respect what you are doing. Keep up the good work.
    2SC Adil
    2SC Adil
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Truth About Tupac Daring

Post by 2SC Adil Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Very nice introduction, very interesting,

Welcome to the forum and Enjoy your stay bro!

- TMP
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : Truth About Tupac Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 am

I won't delete your links. I would love to learn more about your research, keep doing your thing. But, if you keep advertising your forum i will have to ban you. It's against the forum rules as sunny already stated. Right now it seems that all you're trying to do is get members for your site.

Welcome to the forum, stay active & refrain from posting any more links to your site from now on Smile

- Nima

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 am