2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

who killed tupac shakur

Poll

who killed/responsible for pacs death?

[ 3 ]
    who killed tupac shakur I_vote_lcap25%who killed tupac shakur I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    who killed tupac shakur I_vote_lcap0%who killed tupac shakur I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    who killed tupac shakur I_vote_lcap25%who killed tupac shakur I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    who killed tupac shakur I_vote_lcap8%who killed tupac shakur I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 5 ]
    who killed tupac shakur I_vote_lcap42%who killed tupac shakur I_vote_rcap [42%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Rebel
    Rebel
    Street Hustla
    Street Hustla

who killed tupac shakur Empty who killed tupac shakur

Post by Rebel Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 am

I think Suge Knight set tupac up to be killed
    & the police/government was in on it.

who killed tupac shakur Empty Re: who killed tupac shakur

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 am

I think it was the fat fuck sittin' next to him..
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : who killed tupac shakur Fmchro10
    Mood : who killed tupac shakur Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 am

I don't think it was Suge. There's no way Suge would order someone kill Pac when he's sitting right next to him. The chances of surviving would be so slim. It's a miracle Suge survived the shooting, if that bullet schrapnel hit him a couple of millimiters to the right or left he would be dead. Don't get me wrong, i hate Suge. He was a real bad influence on Pac. But he did not order the hit.

It's still unclear who did it. You know that security footage in the MGM? It's widely believed that that was surveilance footage by the FBI. It's not really surprising because Biggie was also under surveilance by the FBI and Pac also openly talked about it(Listen to 'Picture me rollin').

I don't know if the Crips shot Pac but all the evidence found did point towards them. Pac beats up a crip and get's shot 15 minutes later. Tupac's brother did raise a question about this tough; why didn't the FBI jump in to protect Pac? Why didn't they catch the shooters? Pac was under surveilance 24/7. I'm 100% sure they saw the shooters but they just didn't jump in. I don't know what happened, it's all one big messed up story.
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : who killed tupac shakur Sneaky

Post by Shiva Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 am

Suge Knight wouldn't sacrifice his life and go in the way of the bullets. Orlando Anderson and the Crips fired the bullets from the gun in the car, but they were ordered to under a higher authority.. Suge knows who it is, but he has to keep quiet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 pm