2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur

GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Fmchro10
    Mood : VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Relaxed

VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Empty Famous Crime Scenes

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks so much to Nima for showing this to us! For those of you that weren't "there", here it is!
    Big props to 2PacDonKilluminati for uploading this so fast!

Part 2 coming soon!
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Empty Re: VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur

Post by GuardadoMusic Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Part 2 just up, check it out now!

2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Inspired

VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Empty VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur

Post by 2SC Nima Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:42 am

Here's the video in higher quality for the people interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok, i watched the whole thing and i made notes troughout the whole video. Reading this post is just like watching the video. All the important parts/quotes are noted.

• Okay, so this video basically confirms that Pac and Suge were blocked in by 4 cars. The car with their entourage behind them, one car infront of them, the car with the girls on their left and the white cadillac on the right.
    • Lot's of cops rushed the scene when Suge's BMW stopped in the middle of the strip(''Cops were all over the place'') So Pac got help pretty quickly after he got shot
    • Cops told Suge to lay on the ground and pointed a gun to him(when Suge tries to explain what happened the police told him this: ''Wanna get shot again?''), they didn't know what had happened and at first thought Suge did it. Thanks to this confusion the white cadillac was able to get away basically unnoticed.
    • Soon after they find out what really happened a cop tries to open the door but he can't, so Suge rushes up and opens the door for him.
    • Pac gets put on the ground and an ambulance picks Pac up
    • Here's something really weird. Didn't the bodygaurd Frank Alexander say in other interviews that Pac did this: ''He put his hands across his chest and kept saying: ''I can't breathe! I can't breathe!''. Well, now he says: ''Pac puts his hands across his chest and took a deep breath, that was the last breath i saw him take on his own.'' Pretty contradictive tbh.
    • Soon after Pac and Suge are in the hospital police secure the strip and interrogate the witnesses.
    • DuhDumCity, you should watch this video if you want to see what was up since this proves your theory wrong Wink They thought they had Pac stabilized after they drained his lung but apparantly the level of internal bleeding was far worse than they thought.
    • ''Dozens of people drove through the crime scene before it got closed off. The crime scene was contaminated and it became totally useless'', ''the police made so many mistakes it's hard to catalog them all''
    • ''Bullets get driven over by other cars and get scattered around the scene. Some yards away and some fall down into the drains. Which meant that they couldn't get any fingerprints off the casings and the forensics couldn't do their job.''
    • .40 caliber clock was used
    • ''Ballistic evidence shows that the shooter in the white caddilac fired 1 bullet into the rear door, 5 bullets into the front passenger door, several trough the front passenger window and 1 into the windshield''
    • ''The cops were there all night long, there was one witness: Yafue fula that said he could ID the shooter, Frank alexander: ''Yafue Fula who was sitting in the car with me was staring at the white caddilac before it got to Pac and Suge''. Randall Sullivan(LA times) ''and he told the police right off: i saw who did it and it's stunning to think that ok he said that and the police should've aked him who is it? But they didn't and said we want you to come in and make a statement and you know in some point in the future that didn't even happen either''
    • ''The doctors removed the lung in an effort to stop the internal bleeding. They make an incision in his chest, take off some of his ribs, collapse the lung, close blood vessels and take out the lung. However the internal bleeding still continues and they just can't figure out what the source is.''
    • ''The first bullet hit his right pinky finger and went right trough his hand
      The second bullet his his thigh bone, ricocheted into his abdomen and ended up floating in his pelvis
      The final bullet entered his chest beneath his arm and went into his lung''
    • Randall Sullivan(LA times) ''It took days to get Suge to talk to the police, they should've taken Suge that night but they didn't since Suge promised to come back. He finally came three days later with three attorneys and he juts dummied out. He acted like he didn't know and see anything.''
    • Suge: ''I never talked to the police, people need to keep their mouths shut cause i don't believe in snitches and rats''
    • ''Orlando was a compton south side crip at the time of the investigation there was another murder where he[orlando] had shut the other guy in the head. Orlando and his crew are now the main suspects. ''Orlando anderson... He was a ruthless killer, and that was the type of guy that they were dealing with out there in Vegas but i don't think they[Pac and suge when they beat Orlando up] had any idea of that at that time''
    • ''It was the 6th day, Pac had lost alot of blood, they couldn't stop the bleeding internally. That day he had done 2 surgeries to stop it but it would just start again and they couldn't stop it completely''
    • Frank: ''I'm sitting there outside the room with his mother Afeni and there was just this uncomfortable silence and she put her hand on my knee [short silence]... she put her hand on my knee and patted it and said: ''It's gonna be okay...It's gonna be okay'' and that's all she said to me. Days later I saw her cry... It was him. [frank almost cries] he died, september the 13th''
    • ''Weeks have passed after Pac has succumbed to his wounds. And the police are finally closing in on their suspect Orlando Anderson. With an assist from the Compton PD. ''My partner Tim Brandon put this massive gang search for him up in 2 weeks and he did this so he could help Las Vegas with their investigation''
    • Orlando anderson wouldn't say anything about Tupac's murder. Vegas police let him go because they didn't have enough evidence. Compton PD felt a little frustrated. Cathy Scott: ''They said that they didn't have enough evidence but they[Compton PD] could never get vegas PD to file[shakes head]''
    • Other leads also run dry, now it comes down to Kadafi but 2 months later Kadafi is shot in the back of the head. Now their best witness is gone, now it's impossible to solve this thing.
    • ''For 2 years the police struggled to close this case but now there's another huge setback. Orlando is murdered. Leaving them[PD] with virtually nothing.''
    • There are theories that say that Biggie or Suge ordered the hit. ''There are alot of conspiracy theories'', ''I don't think if i buy into that, it would be pretty risky to be in the same vehicle with the target of the hit''. Suge: ''They[the people making those theories] gotta be the most stupidest mother*** in the whole world''. Suge is not seen as a suspect by the police anymore.
    • It seems like the police just didn't want to solve it anymore. ''They don't want us to solve the murder''.
    • Cathy Scott: ''The police told me that this case was bad for tourism. I think this goes beyond it's bad for tourism. I don't know... Somebody didn't want to solve it and it didn't get solved''
    • ''Well over a decade later the murder remains unsolved, there's little hope the police will ever solve it. And when we asked the police they only said this, and I quote; ''It remains an open investigation''.''

EDI: ''He had something to say, he had a message to deliver and he was gonna get that message to the world one way or another. You know, life or death''

Suge: ''There's alot of details and alot of truth to be told and alot of questions to be answered. I think at the end of the day everybody needs somekind of positive closure''
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Empty Re: VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 am

I already posted a thread about this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Delete the thread please, yours has a hell lot more info!
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Fmfire10
    Mood : VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am

Combine both threads Very Happy
    JUSTINA
    JUSTINA
    M.O.B Soulja
    M.O.B Soulja

Mood : VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Mellowy

Post by JUSTINA Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Interesting video.
    Thanks for sharing +Rep.
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : VH1: Famous Crime Scenes: Tupac Shakur Inspired

Post by 2SC Nima Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 am

Both topics merged

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 am