2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Welcome to 2SC (2PacShakurChannel) Forum.

Please Register to be a part of 2SC and the Legacy of Tupac Shakur.

Keep the Legacy Alive!

- 2SC

2PacShakurChannel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
GuardadoMusic
Makavelilives*
2SC Nima
7 posters

2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!!

2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Browser : 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Fmchro10
    Mood : 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Inspired

2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Empty 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!!

Post by 2SC Nima Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 am

Shiva told me this on MSN yesterday and I immediatly re-downloaded the movie to check this out. And it's true, they clearly say that 2Pac was ''airlifted'' to the hospital. Check it out!
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Browser : 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Fmfire10
    Mood : 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Daring

2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Empty Re: 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!!

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

I am making a video on how Frank Alexander contradicts himself, changing stories, and other things that are illogical regarding Pacs death. You pointed this out to me, I will give you credit at the end of my video. BIG UPZZ
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Empty Re: 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!!

Post by 2SC Nima Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 am

Makavelilives* wrote:I am making a video on how Frank Alexander contradicts himself, changing stories, and other things that are illogical regarding Pacs death. You pointed this out to me, I will give you credit at the end of my video. BIG UPZZ
    Cool, can't wait to see it! Very Happy
    Makavelilives*
    Makavelilives*
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Daring

Post by Makavelilives* Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 am

Ok, not to go off topic but i'm sure this relates to it
    So in the video I disprove the theories that Suge killed Pac and the theories that crips killed Pac
    Leaving only cops, his enemies, who he evades with the helicopter
    The cops didn't get Tupac, but they got biggie, so I will make a video on that and then upload them both at the same time
    I just need some good titles because I am not very creative when it comes to that lol
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Mood : 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Relaxed

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am

Makavelilives* wrote:Ok, not to go off topic but i'm sure this relates to it
    So in the video I disprove the theories that Suge killed Pac and the theories that crips killed Pac
    The cops didn't get Tupac, but they got biggie, so I will make a video on that and then upload them both at the same time
    I just need some good titles because I am not very creative when it comes to that lol

Don't understand how people think Suge killed Pac...He was right beside him when he got shot...
    Shiva
    Shiva
    Admin
    Admin

Mood : 2Pac helicopter theory, new clip found!! Sneaky

Post by Shiva Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:56 am

GuardadoMusic wrote:

Don't understand how people think Suge killed Pac...He was right beside him when he got shot...

Yeah i dont think suge would put his own life at risk by organising a hit on his friend right next to him..
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 am

Shiva wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:

Yeah i dont think suge would put his own life at risk by organising a hit on his friend right next to him..

He did profit from it though... Crying or Very sad
    Psycho
    Psycho
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by Psycho Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:08 am

Nice video. Very Happy
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 am

Psycho wrote:Nice video. Very Happy

Good to hear from you again, Psycho. cat
    7_Days
    7_Days
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by 7_Days Thu May 06, 2010 2:55 am

nice find shiva, nice vid nima.

man that footage of the bmw and police lines etc. ALWAYS gives me shivers. and never fails to. especially listening to hail mary instrumental, heavy shit man.
    2SC Nima
    2SC Nima
    Admin
    Admin

Post by 2SC Nima Fri May 07, 2010 3:33 am

GuardadoMusic wrote:
    Actually, he didn't. Snoop left, Dre left, he was put in prison, DR bankrupt & was taken over by Lara lavi who does not know how to run a bussiness as she's in court right now, he got knocked out & was recently involved in a car accident.

Didn't really profit from it did he? Very Happy If Pac would've lived to set-up Makaveli records DeathRow would've definetly be unstoppable.

7_Days wrote:nice find shiva, nice vid nima.

man that footage of the bmw and police lines etc. ALWAYS gives me shivers. and never fails to. especially listening to hail mary instrumental, heavy shit man.
    Thanks, and yea definetly. It's quite eerie Shocked
    GuardadoMusic
    GuardadoMusic
    Thug Immortal
    Thug Immortal

Post by GuardadoMusic Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

2SC Nima wrote:
    GuardadoMusic wrote:
    Actually, he didn't. Snoop left, Dre left, he was put in prison, DR bankrupt & was taken over by Lara lavi who does not know how to run a bussiness as she's in court right now, he got knocked out & was recently involved in a car accident.

Didn't really profit from it did he? Very Happy If Pac would've lived to set-up Makaveli records DeathRow would've definetly be unstoppable.

7_Days wrote:nice find shiva, nice vid nima.

Thanks, and yea definetly. It's quite eerie Shocked

I figured all the money he scammed from Pac and Afeni would've made up some of the difference, but I guess not
    ShadowedByIlluminati
    ShadowedByIlluminati
    Junior Hustla
    Junior Hustla

Post by ShadowedByIlluminati Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Makavelilives* wrote:I am making a video on how Frank Alexander contradicts himself, changing stories, and other things that are illogical regarding Pacs death. You pointed this out to me, I will give you credit at the end of my video. BIG UPZZ

Yo Frank has this show on Healingheartsradio.com and bro he was saying some stupid shit like.. someone in the entourage was driving up and down on the left side of the entourage to keep security but that makes no sense whatsoever considering it was supposedly a full intersection and 2pac was supposedly hollering at two girls.

Hope this helps your vid. Let me know when its done, I'd love to see it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 am